ranting and raving`

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
GGRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: i just found out that i'm getting kicked out of my instrumental class. not because I didn't pass the prereqs. On the contrary, i did quite well in them. Only, there was 6 people who were going to take hte class, adn then my school decided to raise the amount of students required for a class to run from 6 to 8. They were going to run it as a tutorial, but guess what? only the seniors can go because the professor doesn't get paid for running a tutorial. And there are no other chem classes I can take because they all have the same problem. it's not my fault that there are only 6 people in the major. But this means that senior year, I would have to take P-chem, instrumental, advanced inorganic, and a biochem lab. all in the same semester. the reason I'm not taking p-chem now is because I haven't taken physics yet. My advisor told me to take quant my soph. year and then I could take instrumental junior year while I am taking physics and take p-chem senior year. but noooo. they had to go and cancel the class. i am just so mad right now.

I apologize this is so long, but here's hte cliff notes in case you don't like reading long posts: my school cancelled the required instrumental class and won't let me into the tutorial because I'm not going to be a senior, and this means I'm going to have the senior year from hell.

and to add on to the above: they weren't going to tell me until tuesday when I started physics in the summer. they told my friend who's in school doing research right now, and she told me.

Members don't see this ad.