RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Going out to dinner with my favorite co-workers tonight :D
Sad to say goodbye but really excited for food. :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Going out to dinner with my favorite co-workers tonight :D
Sad to say goodbye but really excited for food. :love:

pRIj__mV4UKuUDB1m51VCg2.gif

:laugh:

Oh wow that's so awesome! I had to chase mine down until the day they were due! So stressful! Congrats!

I work with two of them twice a week, so I wasn't worried, but it's really awesome to be done with that already. :) now I just have to figure out thank you gifts!

Members don't see this ad :)
Have a safe trip, DVMD! I'm sure Scotland will be an amazing experience for you. Good luck!

I did my first dental today:) On my own dog, who did fine while under and recovered perfectly well from anesthesia, despite all of my anxiety last night and in my dreams (nightmares?).
Extra bonus- I really enjoyed doing it.

Stay safe and have fun DVM>

I did my first dental today:) On my own dog, who did fine while under and recovered perfectly well from anesthesia, despite all of my anxiety last night and in my dreams (nightmares?).
Extra bonus- I really enjoyed doing it.

How exciting for you. I'm glad it went well.

Brought home the boy! He's adorable but he's growled at/barked at one of my cats a couple of times so he will remain crated for now...until I figure out if he's going to eat them or not

Brought home the boy! He's adorable but he's growled at/barked at one of my cats a couple of times so he will remain crated for now...until I figure out if he's going to eat them or not

You should post a picture!

Well, I don't know how to rotate the picture...but this is the only picture I've taken of him so far

Attachments

• Oz.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 72
Members don't see this ad :)
So after a lot of trouble and uncertainty, my boyfriend actually is coming to visit me in Ireland!
:love::love::love:
I'd given up on it twice, but he has his plane tickets now, so it's actually happening!

Thunderstorming. :love:

This time I like it because I'm inside and don't have to go out. I can just relax and read - until the bf makes me get up and do stuff again. He can never sit still, so therefore I can't either. He hates "being lazy."

Thunderstorming. :love:

This time I like it because I'm inside and don't have to go out. I can just relax and read - until the bf makes me get up and do stuff again. He can never sit still, so therefore I can't either. He hates "being lazy."

Ugh mine's the same way. Or he'll sit there for an hour and then just flip out that "he can't stand sitting around all day"... (an hour is all day in our house :rolleyes:)

Ugh mine's the same way. Or he'll sit there for an hour and then just flip out that "he can't stand sitting around all day"... (an hour is all day in our house :rolleyes:)

I wish I could at least get an hour. But he can't stand to see me sit around and read. And it's worse right now because he's so anxious about leaving to Mexico. :(

I just got on the bus to city centre.. I haven't seen much yet... Super tired so exploring won't be done until later in the week...

I'm waiting to hear about it. :D Have fun and I hope it's not gonna be too stressful this week for you! :xf:

That's me sometimes. I also can't sleep in past like 8 (9 if I'm up super dooper late). I feel like I wasted the day and then I hate myself.

I have arrived in Edinburgh!! :)

YAY!!!

Thanks, PP. I will post pictures as soon as i can.. losing internet again.

Can't wait!

Orcagirl, I can't sleep longer than that either. Right now I wake up at 7:30 every day. But I still like to have a break during the day. And it's summer. I'm already working more than planned, so I'd like to enjoy the rest of my time. :laugh:

Orcagirl, I can't sleep longer than that either. Right now I wake up at 7:30 every day. But I still like to have a break during the day. And it's summer. I'm already working more than planned, so I'd like to enjoy the rest of my time. :laugh:

Agreed. I took a nap today. It was marvelous.

Exciting!

So you need to find housing now?

Ok... Internet back...

Yes, I need to find housing. I have 3 flats to look at tomorrow starting at 10AM... It is going to be a long day, but hopefully by the end of tomorrow I will have a place to stay...:xf:

If not, I have more places to look at on Friday. So by the end of this week I should have a place to stay.

Good luck! I can't wait to hear about everything! I'm so jealous! Moving to another country would be awesome again.

cystotomy pic! It was an amazingly easy surgery. I only had 1 issue towards the end and it was because the bladder was so angry, I wasn't getting a complete seal. Fixed it and the dog is doing well and on her way back to normal. I know you can't see all the stones under the ruler, but there were easily 50-100. I could have layered the bottom of a small fish tank with her "gravel"

cystotomy pic! It was an amazingly easy surgery. I only had 1 issue towards the end and it was because the bladder was so angry, I wasn't getting a complete seal. Fixed it and the dog is doing well and on her way back to normal. I know you can't see all the stones under the ruler, but there were easily 50-100. I could have layered the bottom of a small fish tank with her "gravel"

Congrats on everything going well!

And, holy wow! Lots of stones. Poor puppy!
Hope she feels all normal and better soon!

Awesome job Dyachei! We did one on a dog once with a crap load like that as well. And the tiny baby sand grains were just insane. We teased that she ate the whole beach. Yay for helping a pup! :thumbup:

Gigantic thunderstorm!! :love:

(well, as long as the power doesn't go out.)