Raves for SDN. Add your own here!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jk5177

Just Kidding
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm in a good mood.
After I post, I ought to return to studying genetics. Go genetics. (mild sarcasm)

Ten reasons why I love SDN in no particular order.

*The discussion about each schools allowed me an understanding of the school. Even if I go on to websites and search the school, the website aren't helpful because they will always say positive things about themselves. But on SDN, it is straight to the point. If one hates some school for some reason, we get to hear it. Thus. This site provide the best resource to learn about the individual characteristics of the schools.

*There is a mix of people posting. There are orthos, students, pre-dents, med, pre-meds, mean people, nice people, admission committee (they lurk and they tell us they lurk, "hey... Amy Knowles, Sarah Johnson, Angela, and other important admission individuals, start posting here! I want to hear your comments - maybe you can tell us what the admission office is like.")

*This is a funny site, especially when you have people who gets offended, and starts insulting one another. Yeah, that gets boring, but it is fun to see drama unfold; change from all the genetics. Thank you, the people who are on probationary status.

*Moderators. Thanks for moderating and actually providing a forum that good solid discussion takes place.

*When you think about all the analytical comments that takes place, this site makes its readers better analytical thinkers. The discussion thread about that Wall Street Journal article was amazing, and the bickering that occurs on Columbia threads is just too cool. We scrutinize these statistics that schools give us and really break them apart with endopepitdases.

*... (add your own here!)

Members don't see this ad.

Q: Tell me a situation that show you care about others. {no kidding. I got it at one interview!}

A: I am here at The Student Doctor Network {a good brand, buddy !!!}. I feel a strong sense of inner satisfaction after helping others. :love: