RCSI students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jousef.ksa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi you all,
I am an international students, and I got accepted to study medicine fall 2015. Still wondering what is the best choice for accommodation ? I've heard RCSI On-campus accommodation is a good choice. but there are two of them Milin and Mercer house !which one is better? and is the size of t the rooms reasonable ?

please help !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi you all,
I am an international students, and I got accepted to study medicine fall 2015. Still wondering what is the best choice for accommodation ? I've heard RCSI On-campus accommodation is a good choice. but there are two of them Milin and Mercer house !which one is better? and is the size of t the rooms reasonable ?

please help !!
Moving to Ireland forum.

Hi you all,

please help !!
hey Jousef.ksa are you canadian? and did you get acceptance to 5 or 6 yr program? Did you hear by post or email?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey Jousef.ksa are you canadian? and did you get acceptance to 5 or 6 yr program? Did you hear by post or email?

It's VERY unlikely he is from North America considering his acceptance would be pre-interview.

I am a Saudi and I got into medical 6years program, well i got it via email and I had to fill an application and send it back to them.

Hi you all,

please help !!

Hi all - RCSI Grad from Class of 2013. Also a veteran of Mercer.

Having seen both, I would go with Mercer Court if you want more of a traditional university experience - it's several small rooms arranged around a central common area/kitchen, so you'll have three room mates. Personally, i loved that. Millin is for folks who want their own space - think a hotel, where you have your own room which opens onto a hallway. THere's a large common kitchen/living room in the basement, if you want to use it for things.

Living in Mercer/Millin was great, it's very central and close to the college and to the college events. Definitely recommended.

Reactions: 2 users