Re-applicant GPA Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kinematicKid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had a question regarding GPA calculations for AACOMAS. For a class to be eligible for consideration in the calculation, does that class have to be taken within a full course load at your university or college? I'm not sure how it would work since I am coming from a Canadian University, and was wondering if this is the case, then what is considered a full course load in American Colleges or Universities?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I had a question regarding GPA calculations for AACOMAS. For a class to be eligible for consideration in the calculation, does that class have to be taken within a full course load at your university or college? I'm not sure how it would work since I am coming from a Canadian University, and was wondering if this is the case, then what is considered a full course load in American Colleges or Universities?

Thanks in advance!
Nope. Any old class that you take at any university counts. For example, I took Chem II by itself the semester after I graduated college. Only 3 credits for that semester.

Reactions: 1 user
Nope. Any old class that you take at any university counts. For example, I took Chem II by itself the semester after I graduated college. Only 3 credits for that semester.
Great! Thanks for the reply