Re-do UW Qbank step 3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bazinga1983

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, study to understand the material and not to pass. I used U-world and master the board and I was able to score a 223. Initially when I was doing the practice questions, I was failing miserably. When I decided to study to understand the material and not just to pass did my score go up from 150 to 223. Try to know the material inside out before taking the test again.

Hey, study to understand the material and not to pass. I used U-world and master the board and I was able to score a 223. Initially when I was doing the practice questions, I was failing miserably. When I decided to study to understand the material and not just to pass did my score go up from 150 to 223. Try to know the material inside out before taking the test again.

I completely agree. I think i tried to understand the material by taking the time to read every word and made flashcards to avoid passive learning. I am not sure, but i think biggest culprit was my CCS score along with Pediatrics. That being said, everything else definitely could be better.

Step 3 UW: Would it be beneficial especially because i have seen those questions so many times? Even though focus should be on understanding or reviewing in my case.