Reading secondary on stressful moment reflecting on my past poor decisions? (Dismissed Misdemeanor)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Theeseesit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
[solved]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Isn't it very late to be finishing your secondaries

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm willing to give you my suggestions also - just PM me here.

Anyone willing to give me feedback on my secondary essay (250 words) on describing a stressful moment I experienced and how I learned from it and made decisions to mature. I decided to write about this because the issue is pretty obvious in my primary (though RECENTLY dismissed - a week ago, it is still reported from a double whammy IA). If anyone can read it and help me with my wording and approach, it'd be greatly appreciated. Please PM me if interested, as it is kind of personal.

Edit: the Director of Admissions that has been assisting me briefly suggested me to mention this in my secondary essay. It is more or less a severe case, and I wish to demonstrate how I learned from it despite the recency.

Even though I'm not in med school, maybe I could help as a fellow pre med who also has an IA.