ready to go all in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muirite1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am ready to go all in. I have a BA in art history. 3.1 only bio 1 b- so I know I need to take tons of science classes.

I don't see my self going to med school where I live now. We only have 1 MD/PHD program and an private DO program.

I am plan on moving to Texas to live. Is there a better area to be in? I can't afford Austin. I am willing to move just about anywhere. I just need to be reasonably close to a large ish city. So no big Bend.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
TX is a very friendly state for in-state applicants.

I am ready to go all in. I have a BA in art history. 3.1 only bio 1 b- so I know I need to take tons of science classes.

I don't see my self going to med school where I live now. We only have 1 MD/PHD program and an private DO program.

I am plan on moving to Texas to live. Is there a better area to be in? I can't afford Austin. I am willing to move just about anywhere. I just need to be reasonably close to a large ish city. So no big Bend.

Hey!
Sugarland, or Missouri City are nice quite suburbian cities that are near Houston.
Hope that helps!

^Isn't it a bit expensive near Sugarland? I was thinking Pearland if he's going to stay near Houston. No traffic going up to the med center and he can go to UH downtown (cheaper than main campus). I had luck finding a cheap place inside "the loop" (med center area) though when I was in Houston.

DFW is a cheaper and safer alternative to Houston.