Really?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clerkmaxwell

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is LECOM doing about the pharmacist surplus? Making it worse. Just saw their stupid (and misspelled) banner ad on SDN stating "Get You Degree from Home". Just what the proffesion needs; our proffessional degree made available without even attending a real college.

Apparently LECOM has a different perspective on things:
lecomfacebook.png

Hey LECOM (and most every other COP), go f*** yourselfs.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
yup screw LECOM and their e-mails telling me to apply to their college.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Haha. Yeah, they caught a lot of heat from this a few months back.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really don't understand how one can do pharmacy school online. I hope this program ultimately doesn't become a thing.

Reactions: 1 user
:thumbdown:LECOM. :thumbdown:

Seriously? This is exactly what our profession needs. :bang:

Where was this posted?

Who on their right mind (and GPA above 3.0) would apply to this school? :(

Earn you degree people. Go earn you dis. Actually, just stay on you couch and earn you dat.

lol it doesn't get any better than that

Posted using SDN Mobile

They should switch "you" to "yo" so
it would be "earn yo degree"

Posted using SDN Mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Check out this LECOM commercial:

See how the chest compressions are being made on the stomach? lol, does it get better than this? seriously, does it?

That's why it's a miracle lol

I know a couple of people that couldn't get into pharmacy school after their first two years of undergrad at a 2+4 school and they got into LECOM after denial from all the other schools in the area. They took all the rejects!

Funny part was they were actually pharmacists before we were since theirs is a 3 year program.

I don't have time to look it up, but somewhere there's a list of average undergrad GPA and PCAT scores, and NAPLEX pass rate, by pharmacy school, which should give an unbiased idea of how selective a pharmacy school is and how well they educate their students. I don't recall that LECOM was anything special, positive or negative, on those lists.