Reccomended Pharm Schools to Apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neodynium

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking forward to applying to pharmacy school this summer (blah blah, pessimism towards my decision).
I'm looking for some relatively good schools you guys can recommend that is located in or around NY that you think I have a good chance at.

Me:
-Currently a first year prepharmer at LIU. (Will be applying to their pharmacy program as well. I sort of don't want to stay in the city for college, looking forward to going away to dorm, but not too far!)
-GPA by the end of this spring term would probably be 3.2~3.4 (Screwed by calculus. currently following the prepharm curriculum LIU has)
-Looking forward to getting a competitive score on the PCAT (70 percentile+. Not a great class person, but a great test taker!)
-Am a potato that has little to no extracurricular activities or at least anything worth mentioning besides some clubs and whatnot.

It would be nice if you guys could throw up some schools that are located in NY or around NY that would be worth applying to that would be willing to accept me.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would pick a career in finance or engineering instead. There are pretty much no pharmacist jobs available in the NY area. Most of the pharmacy schools in the area are also very expensive.

Reactions: 1 user