Recent CPJE score turnaround?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtran01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Like the august thread, I was hoping recent CPJE test takers could report when they've received their test scores (?)

I took the exam on Sept 23, but I haven't received response yet as of today (10/15).

Anyone else in the same boat? I know it's not a validation period currently.

Members don't see this ad.

I took my exam last week, and a classmate took theirs during the first week of October, and we both are still waiting for our scores. I guess we missed the boat for getting scores within a week, because another classmate took their CPJE in mid September and got the score a week later.

Took mine last week and still waiting. How did you guys feel about the exam btw? I personally thought it was extremely hard and I would like to know if it was just me, assuming that test versions given around similar time period have similar difficulties.

Took mine last week and still waiting. How did you guys feel about the exam btw? I personally thought it was extremely hard and I would like to know if it was just me, assuming that test versions given around similar time period have similar difficulties.

I felt my exam was hard too. yes, there were questions that were super easy and obvious, but I felt I had more harder questions than those easy ones. I really hope those harder questions were the ones they are sampling and will not be counted.

Members don't see this ad :)
took mine sept 24..still havent heard from board. i call them n they told me itll b 30 days frm my test.

Took exam 9/25 - received results today 10/17. Letter dated 10/15. Thought I had failed as well based on difficulty of the exam, but passed! =)

took my exam on 10/8, and thought I would not score enough to pass.
got my results in the mail today 10/17, and the letter was dated 10/15. I'm so glad this is over. :soexcited:
best of luck to everyone else still waiting.

Took exam (for second time) on 10/01. Thought I failed as well (exam was very hard) and was absolutely miserable these past couple weeks. Received results today (dated 10/15). Passed! Good luck to everyone waiting for their results.

Took the exam October 2nd and got my results today. I passed!! Glad this long dreadful process is finally over!!!

Thread OP here -

Got my results today (10/18) for my cpje I took on 9/23.

Passed! Whew, thank goodness. For those of you who are feeling down post-testing, I counted 12 I knew for sure I got wrong (I guessed and looked it up after the exam), so there's hope even if you feel you didn't do well!

Took CJPE yesterday (11/4). Counted like 15 I know I missed for sure, so I'm definitely stressing out right now. I was on the last question and didn't hit the end button so I don't even know if they counted my last answer! Looks like recent turnaround is about 2 weeks right now. Hoping and praying I get that 75...:unsure:

I took my exam 10/18 and received my results this pat Saturday 11/8 and passed woohooo! Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Received my results yesterday, just barely passed!! Took exam (11/4), letter dated (11/18), exactly 2 weeks from my exam date. Seems like this was definitely one of the harder exams because I know I missed 15+ questions and still passed. Thank GOD this is finally over!

For future exam takers:
I studied RxPrep and Weissmann and then I added Pharmcharts for 2 weeks before CPJE. Though pharmcharts has good/better organization of certain reference information, I felt like I would have been better off just sticking to the Rxprep material that I already reviewed. I killed Naplex but CPJE was ridiculously harder so be sure you are prepared!

Reactions: 1 user
I took mine felt good when I came out.But later I realised I missed easier one around 16 and did better with harder one.:-(

Took exam (for second time) on 10/01. Thought I failed as well (exam was very hard) and was absolutely miserable these past couple weeks. Received results today (dated 10/15). Passed! Good luck to everyone waiting for their results.

Hi how many questions did u think u missed but end up passing? I am worried too.

I took mine on 11-20....anyone take theirs around that time? Have you received your score yet?

Took it that same week. No score yet here either. They entered a QA on 12-1; apparently that shouldn't affect us, however, but based on the July-August thread, they didn't mail out July results until mid August, after starting QA August 1. Unfortunately for us, we're now in the holidays, so with the missed week for Thanksgiving, I'm guessing they'll either send them out the week before Christmas, or the week after Christmas.

I'm sure there are slower government agencies. Just not in the Western world.

I just took mine on 12.16 and I am pretty sure I failed! hope there's no delay on mailing out results due to holidays!

Did u know that we are in QA now? Won't get result till late jan or feb..
How many did u think u missed or guessed?
I just realized that! When did you take yours? I guessed a lot! it was very clinical, only 3 law questions....ugh....now what, do I start studying again just in case?