Recieved/ under review and application complete?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gimieee25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Really what is the difference between the two...

My adea aadsas says for two schools recieved undee review.....since 7/25/11.... My mailing date was 7/22/11...but hey...question.... Whats next? those who had this before....does it have to go to application complete before u get an interview or a rejection....? Or does it normally stay recieved /r under review and then u get either an interview or rejection....please help me let me know....stressing out like crazy...thanks ppl...

Members don't see this ad.

Really what is the difference between the two...

My adea aadsas says for two schools recieved undee review.....since 7/25/11.... My mailing date was 7/22/11...but hey...question.... Whats next? those who had this before....does it have to go to application complete before u get an interview or a rejection....? Or does it normally stay recieved /r under review and then u get either an interview or rejection....please help me let me know....stressing out like crazy...thanks ppl...

Some people get an interview without going to the Under Review status. I think it depends on schools. Some schools dont even update aadsas.

I dont think we should read into it too much. If they give you an interview, they will let you know by email or snail mail.

Good luck