Redoing UW questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kwel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard the old trick of marking all your questions on your first pass, and then doing all the "Marked" questions on your 2nd pass while unmarking them as you go...

but now that I've started my 2nd pass and am doing "Marked" questions, whenever I start a test the questions are all unmarked already! Does this mean I can't "unmark" them manually and will likely run into lots of repeats on my 2nd pass through? Or does UW automatically unmark them all for you and it's your choice if you want to "re-mark" them? Am I doing something wrong with this?

Members don't see this ad.

I think when you create a test from the pool of marked questions, those questions on the new test you created are automatically unmarked (and you can re-mark them if you still have trouble with them the second time through). It says that in the directions. The rest of the questions that you havent seen a second time should stay marked until they come up for the second time. So I think everything is working the way you want it to.

Last edited:
I think when you create a test from the pool of marked questions, those questions on the new test you created are automatically unmarked (and you can re-mark them if you still have trouble with them the second time through). It says that in the directions. The rest of the questions that you havent seen a second time should stay marked until they come up for the second time. So I think everything is working the way you want it to.

Thanks!