Refurbished Ultrasound Machine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rexed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I was just looking to see if anyone had any experience with purchasing a refurbished ultrasound machine? With the reimbursements cut I would rather not go all out with a new machine, but I do want to be able to use US for my patients when I can.

Are there any "better" ultrasound dealers out there? Anyone work with providian before? I'm considering a refurbished sonosite at this time.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I am also looking into buying a refurbished unit, mainly for peripheral nerve blocks and RFA. Where did you find the refurbished Sonosite? What is the cost? Thanks.

Hi all, I was just looking to see if anyone had any experience with purchasing a refurbished ultrasound machine? With the reimbursements cut I would rather not go all out with a new machine, but I do want to be able to use US for my patients when I can.

Are there any "better" ultrasound dealers out there? Anyone work with providian before? I'm considering a refurbished sonosite at this time.

Thanks in advance!
Check out refurbished Ultrasound Machines here