Regarding Phone Call Interview Invitations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bob IV

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've come to realize that fair number of schools still make phone calls as their primary means of extending interview invitations.

I work in what feels like a lead-lined underground mouse dungeon. Do schools usually leave a message?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I've never had this experience, but when I got an acceptance call, the person didn't leave a message until the second time they tried and no one answered.

If you're unsure, check the area code of the call and then look at your portals for schools in that general area that you applied to. If you were offered an invite, there should theoretically be a link to choose a date on the portal.

I've come to realize that fair number of schools still make phone calls as their primary means of extending interview invitations.

I work in what feels like a lead-lined underground mouse dungeon. Do schools usually leave a message?

Thanks!

Mine was through phone calling. During the application season - I just returned all unknown numbers or picked up - even if it's in the middle of lecturing a class lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Which schools use phone calls for II's still?

I missed my phone call II and my voicemail is apparently not working, they immediately emailed me to call them back asap.

I got 3 phone call invitations. For the one I didn't pick up, they left a very obvious voice mail saying they wanted to talk to me about "updating my application" and also sent an email telling me to call them as soon as possible.