regenerative medicine company of choice - and why?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tensunit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I do realize this has been discussed. i read all the threads on SDN.

if possible, I dont care for the naysayers and their papers. Please, if you are posting a pubmed link or abstract, post it in support of an argument for one of the products out there.

Say that I've had the kool aid. I want to know what everyone uses, and more importantly why?

debating on getting services done on a family member. debating on getting into this as part of future practice.

looking into harvest, emcyte, arthrex. Not sure what else is out there. anyone using bioD?

reasons for choosing one company over other:

1) concetration of platelets
2) price points
3) ease of use
4) company support

are there other good reasons to pick one over another?

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I spin their whole blood in lab centrifuge. Draw out white buffy coat with a Tuohy. Inject using a 25g. Results are not worse than placebo: :lol:
Props for working term "Buffy coat" into an SDN post. Lmao

You said "Buffy coat". Heh heh. Heh heh.

Reactions: 1 user
Steve doesn't understand physics and wonders why his PRP is the same as placebo. It's not just him....everyone who uses a plain centrifuge and/or a 25g needle gets the same results. Don't fret.....the FDA will be outlawing centrifuges for biologics soon so that only big pharma can sell PRP.

I have an extra Harvest machine I don't use.