registration for NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suv

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could any 1 plz tell me step by step procedure for registering for CBT NBDE part1 for international dentist.

Members don't see this ad.

suv said:
Could any 1 plz tell me step by step procedure for registering for CBT NBDE part1 for international dentist.
Hi Suv
go to ada.com
click on exam
click on nbde
part 1
online application
pay the fee online by credit card
OR
call ADA at 18002321694
press option 0 (zero)
speak with a representative and request an application form by mail
fill the CBT form
and pay fee by MO/certified cheque
i personally suggest u the online applecation is fast and easy

HOPE THIS WILL WORK FOR U :)
GOOD LUCK

KAPARK

KAPARK said:
Hi Suv
go to ada.com
click on exam
click on nbde
part 1
online application
pay the fee online by credit card
OR
call ADA at 18002321694
press option 0 (zero)
speak with a representative and request an application form by mail
fill the CBT form
and pay fee by MO/certified cheque
i personally suggest u the online applecation is fast and easy

HOPE THIS WILL WORK FOR U :)
GOOD LUCK

KAPARK
how long it take to prosses the application if we are doing online and
how many days it take to get the admit card on hand.
thanx

kitty123 said:
how long it take to prosses the application if we are doing online and
how many days it take to get the admit card on hand.
thanx
Hi Kitty
online applications are comparatively fast.
There is no admit card for CBT,they will send u a confirmation letter with a code for to call prometric centre and fix the date/place for exam.
good luck :)
KAPARK

Members don't see this ad :)
hey I have a question.........I heard that u have to send ada a recommendation letter from our college to apply for the exam..........is that true...coz I always thot the ada required only the ece evaluation or wes......can somebody leme know if what I heard is true....thanx.......

shlo said:
hey I have a question.........I heard that u have to send ada a recommendation letter from our college to apply for the exam..........is that true...coz I always thot the ada required only the ece evaluation or wes......can somebody leme know if what I heard is true....thanx.......

no, you don't need to send any letter to them. i used to worry about the same thing, but it turned out not necessary. just go ahead to register online and then call the number to make the reservation of the testing date and center close to you. one more thing, you even don't need to wait for the confirmation letter. after you paid the fee, you can make the phone call or do it online to make the reservation.

net said:
no, you don't need to send any letter to them. i used to worry about the same thing, but it turned out not necessary. just go ahead to register online and then call the number to make the reservation of the testing date and center close to you. one more thing, you even don't need to wait for the confirmation letter. after you paid the fee, you can make the phone call or do it online to make the reservation.
i think u need a confirmation code if u dont have a SSN ( social security number)
else yes you can go ahead and schedule the exam

hey guys... did my online applicaton for nbd 1...how long does it normally take hem to send u the letter with the no. to call the prometric centre??
also how many months in advance is it advisable to fix up a date for the exam??

hi you can get the letter with registration no. within 2 weeks and it is advisible to take the date of exam before 1-2 month, sometimes you did not get the favourable date when you call or check online before 15 days. for part-I you can check the available date and prometric center online through the website of prometric center.

rachna said:
hey guys... did my online applicaton for nbd 1...how long does it normally take hem to send u the letter with the no. to call the prometric centre??

hi,
I ONLINE REGISTERED MYSELF FOR NBDE PART I WRITTEN .I HAVE RECEIVED MY ECE EVALUATION REPORT.THEY SEND A COPY OF THIS REPORT TO ADA.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION LETTER REGARDING MY REGISTRATION.COULD YOU PLS TELL ME WHERE SHD I APPLY FOR THIS.

Hi guys ,
Can ant one tell me how long is the NDB part1 score valid? Do we have to reatake the exam after 2 years like the TOEFL?

:D

Validity of part-I and Part-II NBDE - 10 years.

devilsmile said:
Hi guys ,
Can ant one tell me how long is the NDB part1 score valid? Do we have to reatake the exam after 2 years like the TOEFL?

:D

Sometimes it happens that you did not get the confirmation letter by ADA. but you can call to ADA and get the confirmation no. after getting that no. you can choose the exam date and exam center through prometric website.
dentist_16 said:
hi,
I ONLINE REGISTERED MYSELF FOR NBDE PART I WRITTEN .I HAVE RECEIVED MY ECE EVALUATION REPORT.THEY SEND A COPY OF THIS REPORT TO ADA.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION LETTER REGARDING MY REGISTRATION.COULD YOU PLS TELL ME WHERE SHD I APPLY FOR THIS.

hai
today i applied for computerized exam for part 1..am only gonn send my papers to ece tomorrow..is that ok..now the leetter from ece is a mandatory fopr registratiin right,,but they just gave me a confirmation no..wat should i do next..how long is this valied...i can write any time in a year from now ...please do help me..i applie dit today..i am plannning to write on august ..is that ok..and is ther anty letter to be arrived from prometric

hi,
i got my ece evaluation done and got the second report for myself now can i send the sealed cover to the joint commission or sould i apply it again and ask th ece to directly report pl help

suv said:

Me too i need the procedure for registering for NBDE part1 for international dentist,, im a second year student and im trying 2 register,,but ada.com is not wroking!!! there is ada.org
wat do i have 2 fill in forms????im not american neither canadian,, can plz reply 2 me on my e-mail if its possible : [email protected]
THANKs

can anyone tell me is there any way to check the avalibility date for the prometric center before filling the form for cbt .

When you applied for the ECE report, you may have asked them to send a copy to the ADA JOin Com.

If you received the ECE report, so ADA received it too. YOu can call ADA and ask for your code.

Then call prometric center and schedule your test by phone, specially if you don´t have a SSNumber.

Good Luck

what's with the ece verifications? is that necessary in order for an international student to register? what are they looking for? thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
Can some please tell me about the exam centers? Are they only in the US and Canada or in some other countries too? I'm from China, is there a center here?

hi,
wht documents are required from india for ece evaluation?
am i eligible for nbde even after passin out college 5yrs back???
wht study materials should i refer for nbde part1?

I have the same question, can someone plz reply to this? I need 2 months to prepare for the exam, how many months can i wait before scheduling the test day?