Registration opens at 8 AM tomorrow right for the July/August 2015 MCAT right?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreamstoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to double check this.

Do you guys think the spots will go quickly?

Members don't see this ad.

It's not a fact yet, but it's very likely.

I do imagine spots will go relatively quickly. Hope you get the seat you want!

Thinking about making the switch to July since work and school has been causing my MCAT duties to pile up.

Members don't see this ad :)
How far along are you to finishing content? I am still leaning towards May but June would be nice
More that half, but I am kinda restructuring my studying after the post-test feels since Biochem is a huge part of the exam, psych/socio is a quite different than expected, a lot lower emphasis on "straight up" physics questions and calculations etc etc. Plus I do have some things to attend to that might take up 2 weeks over the summer before my test.

lol 20 people in line when I checked almost an hour ago. I remember last time it was like 500 the first 10 minutes of registration for the April-June dates. I'm gonna wait this one out for a bit.

Registration just opened. Plenty of seats right now. Although I had to wait a few minutes to access the registration suite. Good luck everyone.

I was able to get in within 5 minutes. I signed up about 2 minutes ago. Thankfully got the location I wanted!

wow checked again and there's 10 people in line with a 50 second waiting time. Do people really not care this time around? I'm guessing a lot of people got scared off into taking the MCAT after reading all about the April test lol

wow checked again and there's 10 people in line with a 50 second waiting time. Do people really not care this time around? I'm guessing a lot of people got scared off into taking the MCAT after reading all about the April test lol

I think it has more to do with people trying to apply in June right off the bat with a MCAT score.

At what specific time does registration typically open? Like midnight eastern? Midnight pacific? 8 AM eastern/pacific? I'm registering on Thursday and wanna get a good spot. Thanks.

I'd recommend waking up around 7AM. Today the registration was up at like 7:15AM. For the first registration of 2015, it was up around 8:30AM.