Rejected from Arcadia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajune

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am assuming it's a no for me from Arcadia but I still haven't heard anything. I know that they sent out at least one round of acceptances and I read online that all decision where to be communicated by mid February. I've already decided on Temple and I don't think I would change that but I am ready to close this chapter and I am tired of expecting a rejection letter everyday!

So has anyone else been informed of a rejection from Arcadia?

Members don't see this ad.

I am assuming it's a no for me from Arcadia but I still haven't heard anything. I know that they sent out at least one round of acceptances and I read online that all decision where to be communicated by mid February. I've already decided on Temple and I don't think I would change that but I am ready to close this chapter and I am tired of expecting a rejection letter everyday!

So has anyone else been informed of a rejection from Arcadia?
i got an email from their admissions coordinator a while ago telling me that they were not going to review my application with my gre's being the way they were. i re-took them but only did slightly better. i havent heard from them since and i highly doubt i'll be getting in. i really have no interest in their program anyway. aside from their highly published faculty i dont see anything special about their program. the university itself isnt well known at all, they arent affiliated with a major health system, and do not have their own anatomy labs. im not saying they are a bad program, but if i had what it takes to get in there, i would pick a much bigger name. i wouldnt even worry about it. if i got in to both temple and arcadia i would definitely pick temple.

Musclehead,

I have really low GRE scores but overall GPA 3.77 and Science GPA of 3.64. Have you run into alot of schools that rule you out on the basis of GRE only?

Musclehead,

I have really low GRE scores but overall GPA 3.77 and Science GPA of 3.64. Have you run into alot of schools that rule you out on the basis of GRE only?
honestly...i think i have. my overall from college is a 3.0, but i also went to an extreme rigorous and well-reputed undergrad. i took all of my science courses at a community college, and have straight with the exception of A&P II, which i got a B in. so my science GPA is sick (but from a comm college - which could be hurting me), and an okay overall. i feel as though the only bad part of my app is my GRE score...so yes in short i feel as though i'm getting screwed because of my GRE score. ive been accepted to one program, waitlisted on another, and have an interview the first week of march. i havent heard a thing from jefferson and im fairly certain im getting rejected from arcadia.