rejected from BU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bis-GMA111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i got rejected from BU recently. did anyone else get this?

not gonna lie, i was expecting a rejection sometime in september lol

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, was it through AADSAS or through mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get an interview offer from them?

Wait... for which cycle? last cycle?

Wait... for which cycle? last cycle?

lol yep time goes by quickly.. If you take a look at the Detroit Mercy thread there are still people getting interviewed in June for admission this fall :eek:

This turns into a 12-14 month process for some applicants. Silly.

Weird, I can't logon to AADSAS to see if my BU status changed.

I got a rejection from BU earlier this week. They were one of my last choices, so once I got into schools on December 1st I completely forgot about them haha. The email was definitely a surprise.

i didn't interview. i applied pretty late. but i spoke with one of the adcoms and he told me that i would've had a solid shot had i applied earlier which is reassuring (he had my file right in front of him).

and yeah jedi i agree. i wasn't expecting a response.

i figured with your stats, you would have had an interview at least. what a crapshoot

i didn't interview. i applied pretty late. /QUOTE]

How late is "pretty late"? I'm working on my TMDSAS and will probably submit 1st week in June, but my LOR will prob get there 2nd week. And people are stressing me out making THAT sound super late! So now I'm freaking out! :scared:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPA: 4.0
AA: 24
TS: 24

I'd say mid July is the cut off of early. Anything in before the end of June is the first 2-3 batches I'm pretty sure.

has anyone heard any positive news from BU lately? It seems like there's been no movement at all!

has anyone heard any positive news from BU lately? It seems like there's been no movement at all!

I've been on the wait list since late Feb. I interviewed January 24th. I've been in contact with them every few weeks, but there is never an update on my decision. I really hope the wait list moves and I can snag a spot lol....anyone know if it's late to hear any good news?