Released my MCAT score, no idea if it went through?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toadesque

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my app before I took the MCAT and noted I planned to take it on Jan 25. I released my scores to AACPMAS but nothing changed on the "Official Tests" section of my app and I have no idea what the status is. I released them only 3 days ago though (didn't realize I had to do it myself) so maybe it takes a bit longer for it to update?

Members don't see this ad.

I released my MCAT score to AACPMAS on 2/26 and it didn't update to "received" until 2/28 so I'm assuming since it's the weekend, it will be posted by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I released my scores for the 01/25 test as well on 2/25. The weird thing is that the AACPMAS is updated with the scores (I think they were put up late Friday) but on the MCAT thx website it still never updated that the scores were updated/complete in the "Send Scores to Recipients" section. Anyone know why there is this discrepancy? Should I be worried or not care because it's technically on my AACPMAS app?

Members don't see this ad :)
I released my scores for the 01/25 test as well on 2/25. The weird thing is that the AACPMAS is updated with the scores (I think they were put up late Friday) but on the MCAT thx website it still never updated that the scores were updated/complete in the "Send Scores to Recipients" section. Anyone know why there is this discrepancy? Should I be worried or not care because it's technically on my AACPMAS app?

My MCAT THX actually said the request was completed. But I would say it doesn't matter because it shows on your AACPMAS that your score has been uploaded.

My MCAT THX actually said the request was completed. But I would say it doesn't matter because it shows on your AACPMAS that your score has been uploaded.
Thanks I actually called the AACPMAS service and they said the schools could see my scores and that it went through alright, so I have no clue why the MCAT thx website is not updated. Whatever what matters is that AACPMAS is updated!

Reactions: 1 user