Report from ASHP in Las Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epic

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been here since Sunday... but I haven't made it to the conference yet.

That's all....:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

what are you doing posting on SDN? get back to the strip (club)!

so. jealous.

someone should take my kinetics test for me tomorrow and I'll head up.

Members don't see this ad :)

Uh... okay. How about a report from the fairways and greens of the Wynn instead? :D

I liked the free MP3 players. Missed out on a few other goodies though. Apparently they had pen drives (I had to come back Monday night for my pharmaceutics on today at 8am.)

Were you the old guy dressed as Santa at Tryst the other night?

what are you doing posting on SDN? get back to the strip (club)!

I felt obliged to report. Just doing my duty.

so. jealous.

someone should take my kinetics test for me tomorrow and I'll head up.

Kinetics test is overrated.

Uh... okay. How about a report from the fairways and greens of the Wynn instead? :D

Didn't play Wynn but did play Tuscany.. easy course, fairways were cut tight and greens were bumpy. Hit 15 greens in reg...but missed all putts. Disappointing 75.

But another round today...

Yeah! And get back to your booth handing out paperclip holders and highlighters. And what other service were you providing?!? Free mammograms? :rolleyes:

Haven't made it to the exhibit nor any booths yet. So no mammograms nor prostate exams..:smuggrin:

Were you the old guy dressed as Santa at Tryst the other night?

Were you the hot babe in tight jeans and long legs?? Oh wait...that could have been any of the thousands of girls in Vegas..

No..I was not dressed as Santa at Tryst...

Members don't see this ad :)
Uh oh! Can't play clutch when you're hanging with the big wigs? :smuggrin:;)

Actually....I beat the big wigs and the little wigs mercilessly... They know who the big dawg is..:p

Epic,
Are you having fun there? :hello:

Didn't play Wynn but did play Tuscany.. easy course, fairways were cut tight and greens were bumpy. Hit 15 greens in reg...but missed all putts.

Fast greens? Or, just bumpy?

Disappointing 75.

3 over par? Great score! :thumbup: But you're disappointed? Oh wait... you did mention something about wanting to be a teaching pro ... in that case a 75 wouldn't be anything to get too excited about. ;) How'd you do today? Is the 18th at Tuscany as spectacular as they claim it to be?

Attachments

• tuscany-390x310.jpg
    tuscany-390x310.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 66
Midyear was great....I think I spent less than 2 hrs at the actual conference.

Fast greens? Or, just bumpy?

3 over par? Great score! :thumbup: But you're disappointed? Oh wait... you did mention something about wanting to be a teaching pro ... in that case a 75 wouldn't be anything to get too excited about. ;) How'd you do today? Is the 18th at Tuscany as spectacular as they claim it to be?

Tuscany 18 is aight... I did par it. It looks better in the picture.
We played Canyon Gate CC. Much prettier with more elevation change. Killer greens with unbelievable undulation with 11 on stimpmeter...

Similar ball striking as 2 days ago...but more difficult greens...lackluster 76.

Then again, I'm a weekend hacker with probably less than 30 rounds this year. If I was a teaching pro hitting balls daily... I'm sure my scores would be a lot better... maybe.

same here...about 2 hours in the conference...but I think i've had my fill of Las Vegas to last a life time...couldn't wait to go home

Agreed. Had a great time, but I was so ready to go home. Too many days in Vegas is not a good thing.

Why? I haven't been there. :confused:

Because they don't know how to have fun....and they're your typical introverted pharmists.... :smuggrin:

Because they don't know how to have fun....and they're your typical introverted pharmists.... :smuggrin:

pshhh...just so you know, I've never been accused of not knowing how to have fun :rolleyes:

Vegas is great for a few days...but then it gets to be a little "much"...kinda starts to wear on you...everything's so excessive. But then I guess that's exactly why everyone goes in the first place :p

But you can't trust Epic when it comes to Vegas...Celine Dion and Wayne Newton in the same city?!? What else could he ask for? He's in heaven...;)

pshhh...just so you know, I've never been accused of not knowing how to have fun :rolleyes:

Vegas is great for a few days...but then it gets to be a little "much"...kinda starts to wear on you...everything's so excessive. But then I guess that's exactly why everyone goes in the first place :p

But you can't trust Epic when it comes to Vegas...Celine Dion and Wayne Newton in the same city?!? What else could he ask for? He's in heaven...;)

Don't forget all those sweet phone #'s he can get...complete with visual from the random guys on the street. That is really what he was doing the whole time there.

I thought he'd be all about Barry Manilow....

So who went to a brothel? You can tell me...believe me, I don't judge....

ha. my last trip to vegas involved more time spent in a strip club than gambling. with people I met on the plane there... it was the best trip to vegas yet!