Research Experiences: Multiple projects with same PI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GooseWing

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Question in the title.
Do people input one "research experience" for each project they have worked on? Or do they group them by research advisor/PI?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all. Question in the title.
Do people input one "research experience" for each project they have worked on? Or do they group them by research advisor/PI?
That's one research experience. If you have pubs or presentations, you can reference them there. Or put 1 sentence to describe each project.

It's typical to have more than one project going if you actually expect to get anything out of a research experience. I had 4 during my post-doc and 3 as a grad student. I got lucky since one of them worked out each time.

That's one research experience. If you have pubs or presentations, you can reference them there. Or put 1 sentence to describe each project.

It's typical to have more than one project going if you actually expect to get anything out of a research experience. I had 4 during my post-doc and 3 as a grad student. I got lucky since one of them worked out each time.

Much apreesh, gutonc