Research into army vet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YankeesfanZF5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering about any information on being an army veterinarian? If I get into vet school and If I graduate I think I would like to be an (active duty) Army vet! Doing the loan payback would be nice and I have always wanted to do military. Any lifers out there? Any info would be awesome.

Members don't see this ad.

If I remember correctly, there've been quite a few discussions on this particular subject already in previous threads. I'd recommend using the Search function in the top right corner of your window and troll through older posts. If you still have questions that are not answered, then fire them off and myself and the other "lifers" out there will do what we can to answer. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Probably lots of threads on it. Focus on getting into vet school. Once you get to vet school decide if the army route is for you. They will buy your whole class a meal. It is incredibly competitive. Don't sign anything until you know you want to do it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Probably lots of threads on it. Focus on getting into vet school. Once you get to vet school decide if the army route is for you. They will buy your whole class a meal. It is incredibly competitive. Don't sign anything until you know you want to do it.
:thumbup:

Probably one of the best pieces of advice about this program (or anything life related, really).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Lots of previous threads out there but feel free to send me a PM if you have a specific question after reading through them.