Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kendrick lamar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anybody here was involved in research while in school or in your work as a pharmacists and how one can get involved. In my school, I didn't really know about the whole idea or process of doing research/getting published until p4 year and by that time it was too hectic to do a project.

However, I've come across research by some of physicians who came to some of my rotations and they seemed to welcome the idea of having students/people of various disciplines get involved with research by a faculty or researcher. I would be interested, but I'm staying at a different location and am wondering what's the best way to approach and contact somebody to get involved in research, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

I would ask around to see who is doing research at your hospital. I would recommend trying to find someone who is on the IRB, institutional review board, which approves projects. They will have a better idea of what projects are going at the hospital. Please feel free to pm me.