Researchers on childhood trauma, BPD, and other PDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnStrider

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for your time.

I am seeking guidance and information regarding current research on childhood trauma, BPD, other personality disorders, dissociative disorder, and similar subjects.

Who are the stand-out researchers on these topics? Are there prominent psychologists exploring the links among these in California?

Any recommendations on how I can delve into this without having access to journals?

Thanks very much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, thanks for your time.

I am seeking guidance and information regarding current research on childhood trauma, BPD, other personality disorders, dissociative disorder, and similar subjects.

Who are the stand-out researchers on these topics? Are there prominent psychologists exploring the links among these in California?

Any recommendations on how I can delve into this without having access to journals?

Thanks very much.

Are you talking about someone/group that does research on all of these or on one of the above? Check out Berkley's prorgam, as well as UC-Santa Barbara's

Thank you, I've been looking at their programs among a few others and that helps me narrow it down.

I'm particularly interested in the link between childhood trauma and PDs. Is there a way I can access current articles on this without having any journal memberships?

Google scholar will indicate if there's a pdf somewhere on the web that you can access.