Resume for Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Darkskies

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm applying to an MD program at one school that doesn't use the AMCAS application and instead has its own general application and supplemental. In addition to the supplemental the instructions are to send a resume that "includes any co-curricular, community, or health related activities that you participated in while in college or professional school (including positions held and responsibilities). Please also list your employment record, including job title, employer, dates employed, and responsibilities."

I know for a fact that this can be sufficiently long enough to explain and describe my activities but I am not entirely sure on how to go about writing it and what to list. Does anyone have any ideas or tips for me? I would particularly like to know how I can create an appropriate, professional looking format for the resume/C.V. I would really appreciate all replies! Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

What school is this?

And yeah, seriously, google "young college grad resume templates" or something

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe he/she wants to go to a prestigious med school outside of the US... i.e. Cambridge, McGill, or PUHSC.
America isn't the center of the world.

Maybe he/she wants to go to a prestigious med school outside of the US... i.e. Cambridge, McGill, or PUHSC.
America isn't the center of the world.

gtfo.png