Retake or no? AA 20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lunaluna17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Would you guys suggest retaking? GPA is so-so so this test is definitely super important. Just sucks to have to take it again..

PAT 20
QR 21
RC 24
BIO 20
GC 19
OC 18
TOTAL SCIENCE: 19
AA: 20

Members don't see this ad.

No, I wouldn't take it again. Those scores are above average. AA is atleast above 85 Percentile. What is your estimated GPA?

GPA is overall 3.2 :'( and science is around 3 i believe...taking some more science courses right now. but i feel like it might be best to work on the OC/GC and up the score?!?! gah. idk.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's a good score man. And your sGPA is good too. As long as you have an upward trend then it'll look even better and it will def help.

I myself would probably retake as I had similar GPA after my undergrad. But if you are busy with school work (not sure what your situation is or when you plan on applying) you can avoid retaking, apply broadly, and will most likely get an interview I'm sure.

you can avoid retaking, apply broadly, and will most likely get an interview I'm sure.
MMoT9l