Retaking a course...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonnyandy12

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Basically i got a C- in my physics class, and im retaking now in the summer and im almost done (marks up on august 30th) and its below min for pre reqs, thats why im retaking (i already have an A+ going into the final so im geting atleast an A) BUT I ALREADY SUBMITTED MY APP!!!! what do i do am i not gonna get any interview because of that C-! it just hit me....

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

Basically i got a C- in my physics class, and im retaking now in the summer and im almost done (marks up on august 30th) and its below min for pre reqs, thats why im retaking (i already have an A+ going into the final so im geting atleast an A) BUT I ALREADY SUBMITTED MY APP!!!! what do i do am i not gonna get any interview because of that C-! it just hit me....

What is your question? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
it shows on my transcript im taking it, but no mark cuz its not in....im sooooo scared wtf do i do, i know im gonna get an A, but can they see im retaking and put me on hold??

it shows on my transcript im taking it, but no mark cuz its not in....im sooooo scared wtf do i do, i know im gonna get an A, but can they see im retaking and put me on hold??
o i c now..huh..I am not sure what to do in your case. You can't really call the school now and say that I think I am going to get an A so don't put me on hold. You do have the academic update period where you can update your grades on your transcript but that's in November. As predent suggested I would call the individual schools or email them when you get your grades.

It won't affect you. I have a C- in gen chem 1 and I didn't say I was retaking and I already have 3 interviews.