rheum board review opinions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lipstikisntfood

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking into purchasing rheum board review materials and wanted to get opinions from anyone who's actually used either the NYU course or the Brigham course before I spend about $1000. (Obviously if there's anything else out there that's good let me know! - these are just the ones I have seen available.) Just to make sure we're all on the same page, I am NOT looking at the week-long in-person courses, rather the materials that I can use at my own leisure, at my kitchen table. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump! Would love to know what others have done for this. CARE questions? Rheum secrets?

Rheum secrets & CARE are what I did, supplemented with reading in weak areas from Hochberg et al and primary literature referenced in CARE question explanations.

Review courses may (or may not) help but they are certainly expensive. I didn't use one so I can't speak to how useful they are

Honestly there were a few weirdo questions on the board exam but I really felt like 2 years at a decent fellowship program and several months in practice post-fellowship is adequate preparation, assuming you've done a minimal amount of reading and self-study along the way