Program-Specific Info / Q's Richard Stockton MOT admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

summerwind

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they send out rejections and interview invites at the same time from Stockton or do they wait until after interviews to send out rejections? Basically, if I haven't heard about an interview yet, should I assume I'm rejected? I think they conduct interviews in mid February.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received a rejection yet or know of anyone who has?

I haven't heard anything either..but my academic update still has not been completed so I wonder if that is why.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything either… had all my supplemental materials received on 10/14. My academic update was complete early January. I have a horrible feeling we won't hear until after the interviews about rejections…

I haven't heard anything either… had all my supplemental materials received on 10/14. My academic update was complete early January. I have a horrible feeling we won't hear until after the interviews about rejections…
That's what I've been thinking too. But I was I guess hoping in vain that they wouldn't be that sadistic. I called and asked if the academic update would hold it up and they said "no". And they just kept repeating that everyone will know by March 1st. They've been fairly rude whenever I've called. :(

That's what I've been thinking too. But I was I guess hoping in vain that they wouldn't be that sadistic. I called and asked if the academic update would hold it up and they said "no". And they just kept repeating that everyone will know by March 1st. They've been fairly rude whenever I've called. :(

OTCAS says interviews are held February 11th & 18th, so I would just prepare for the worst if not invited for an interview by then… kind of cruel, but I guess I expected it a little because I didn't attend Stockton and I'm not a NJ resident, and they give preference. Are you a NJ resident?

OTCAS says interviews are held February 11th & 18th, so I would just prepare for the worst if not invited for an interview by then… kind of cruel, but I guess I expected it a little because I didn't attend Stockton and I'm not a NJ resident, and they give preference. Are you a NJ resident?
I am an NJ resident but not a Stockton undergrad. But I feel like if they were going to offer an interview and interviews are mid-February they would need to have sent out the invite so people could plan. And someone posted that they received an invite 2 weeks ago...it seems like they should all be out within 2 weeks since they state they don't send any until all applications are reviewed. So at this point I'm 95% sure I'm rejected. I just think its cruel and sadistic to not let us know for sure until after interviews when a decision has clearly been made. The process and their less than helpful attitude has me super frustrated. And honestly at this point I just really want to know one way or another. The uncertainty and waiting is kind of killing me. Haha

Last edited:
I feel the same way! so then people have heard about interviews from them? I got to school in Pittsburgh, but I'm from NJ and I wanted to come home Presidents weekend regardless, but wanted to hold off making travel plans until I heard if I got an interview or not. I'm just going to not get my hopes up since it wouldn't be fair to give someone not even a weeks notice when they might have to travel, but ill still call in a couple days and let you guys know if they're helpful at all?

I feel the same way! so then people have heard about interviews from them? I got to school in Pittsburgh, but I'm from NJ and I wanted to come home Presidents weekend regardless, but wanted to hold off making travel plans until I heard if I got an interview or not. I'm just going to not get my hopes up since it wouldn't be fair to give someone not even a weeks notice when they might have to travel, but ill still call in a couple days and let you guys know if they're helpful at all?

On the thread for accepted applicants someone posted they received an interview invite on January 20th. So I think they've sent all the invites out and are just sitting on the rejections which is really annoying. Not even giving a weeks notice would be ridiculous of them since if the 11th and 18th are the correct dates, that puts interviews on a Wednesday, so everyone would need to make arrangements with their professors if they're in school or their bosses if they're working another job.

I'm also waiting on Stockton, and am really hoping that they are just behind on reviewing applications. When I check my application status, it just says "application complete - ready for review," and I don't know if it changes when it actually gets reviewed. I was thinking about calling their office to check when interview invitations get sent out. At least it's good to know most Stockton applicants on SDN haven't heard anything either.

I'm also waiting on Stockton, and am really hoping that they are just behind on reviewing applications. When I check my application status, it just says "application complete - ready for review," and I don't know if it changes when it actually gets reviewed. I was thinking about calling their office to check when interview invitations get sent out. At least it's good to know most Stockton applicants on SDN haven't heard anything either.
Their office won't really have anything to say because they have a separate admissions committee that reviews the applications and will supposedly contact us directly. That's pretty much verbatim what they told me earlier in the week, but I don't expect good news their only interview dates are feb 11th and 18th and then they give decisions march 1st

I called and they sent out all acceptance and rejections so if no one heard about an interview like me it'll be a rejection letter