Rite Aid: W-2 statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

achung110

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used to work for Rite Aid but I have yet received my W-2 statement. Has anybody received her/his W-2 from Rite Aid? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Call human resources

yea, i use to work for them and it's been a year since i worked there and mine already came in middle January. You should call HR

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe they are trying to save money by not sending them out and hoping you will just forget.

Maybe they are trying to save money by not sending them out and hoping you will just forget.

lol, it's a W-2, unless you're a stupid employee, you're gonna call about it eventually.

Was there an address change recently? I'm guessing it got misdirected somehow (thrown out with junk mail, wrong address, etc...), companies send out W-2's in bulk and it's a fairly automated process, so chances are the problem was in delivery, not generation.

Yeah, call HR. I would have called mid-February.

lol, it's a W-2, unless you're a stupid employee, you're gonna call about it eventually.

Was there an address change recently? I'm guessing it got misdirected somehow (thrown out with junk mail, wrong address, etc...), companies send out W-2's in bulk and it's a fairly automated process, so chances are the problem was in delivery, not generation.

Yeah, call HR. I would have called mid-February.

I was just making a funny or trying to at least. Its nice when companies participate in w2express.com.

I was just making a funny or trying to at least. Its nice when companies participate in w2express.com.

Your jokes suck. haha...yeah i wish it were all electronic, my 1098-T's are electronic.

I hate those "surprise" 1099's that pop into my mailbox all late, I've had to file 1040X's for the past two years. I think I'll just straight up wait until March to do taxes now, I loved knocking them out at the end of February.

Call this number to request your W-2 from Riteaid
(717)214-8887

Good Luck :)