Rol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jd807

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are the ROL's going? I have mine kind of vaguely assembled but will not submit it for awhile yet. Any one still out there that is matching this year?

Members don't see this ad.

bump for our friend!

I already pulled out and signed for a spot...The prospect of gastric ulcer pushed me over the edge!

Good Luck Everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey

That is awesome news!!!!!!! What I wouldnt give for that weight off my shoulders............ Were you able to stay in the SE?

JD

congrats, Global!

I am obivously going the peds route now, hence, the reason why I have been MIA in this forum. Just wanted to say congrats to my fellow Bruin! :clap:

I envy you! I'm about to have an ulcer AND IBS with all this ROL stuff! I can't believe I gotta wait around till the 15th of March!

Good Luck, everyone!
~kiki

~one more day before I officially certify my ROL!~

I'm not a medical student, so could you please explain what your jargon means? whats a ROL?

SMW83- Its Rank Order List...its when you rank your programs in order of preference and submit it to see where you match up for residency!

KIKI-Long time no hear. I was wondering where the regulars had gone... So, Peds? Awesome. I'm sure you'll do well!
And by the way, you tellin me that the Bball season has not given you an ulcer yet? I'm just waiting for next year and the recruits Howland has rolling in.

Good Luck the rest of the way and make sure to come back and let us know where you end up!