Roosevelt COP 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dachs3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wondering how things are going for everyone in the process. Wondering what the whole process has been for students so far that have gotten interview invites. Did everyone get email accounts set up for them before being asked for an interview? Or did this happen after interviewing? DI you all receive an interview invite if you got the email account setup or were there some of you that never even got an invite but still received the email saying the school has set up an email account for you at Roosevelt? I know I'v asked this on previous threads but I am looking for more clarification and/or insight into the whole process.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,
Just wondering how things are going for everyone in the process. Wondering what the whole process has been for students so far that have gotten interview invites. Did everyone get email accounts set up for them before being asked for an interview? Or did this happen after interviewing? DI you all receive an interview invite if you got the email account setup or were there some of you that never even got an invite but still received the email saying the school has set up an email account for you at Roosevelt? I know I'v asked this on previous threads but I am looking for more clarification and/or insight into the whole process.

Why are there so many new threads on Roosevelt

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SDN Mobile

I can't speak for anyone else but I just want more information. I would like to net as many experiences as possible. I'm not really looking for an opinion or an approval just a larger profile.

Hello
I have an interview coming up at RU, and I am really nervous. Does anyone have any idea about how does the interview process work here? What type of questions do they ask for interview, writing portion, and group activity? Are there any panel question and answers too?
Thanks in advance!