Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denny72

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wondering who will be in the Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy class of 2019? :) just got accepted early admission and I'm so excited! Who else got their acceptance letter and reserved their seat?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! Just wondering who will be in the Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy class of 2019? :) just got accepted early admission and I'm so excited! Who else got their acceptance letter and reserved their seat?

They issue fancy Apple computers to every student and even have a daycare. This school is designed for single moms. The cost of tuition is severely inflated, the campus is a parking lot and its in the suburbs of the declining rust city of Chicago. I have never heard of anyone getting rejected from this school. Might be the easiest pharm school to get into in the nation. Their multi-person interview is a complete joke as is the building of the helicopter with toy parts. GOOD LUCK