2018 ROOSEVELT UNIVERSITY-COP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UoCfin

Love that white coat
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Follow prompt,
input info as desired....

I see nothing has been created in this regard.

I have applied to Roosevelt entering class of 2014. So, they do not require a supplemental...can anyone tell us how long it took to get an interview invite after submitting.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

My app was sent out last week Wednesday, received an interview the following day thursday.
1 year tech
3.3 GPA
85 comp PCAT
BS Biology
Currently during my masters in Biomedical Engineering
Hope this helps.

that is nice...
My app has been mailed today...11/27/2013.
Hoping for a response in that regard next week...coz we are in the spirit of thanksgiving.

p.s: the admin coordinator at the school wrote to me inquiring about my completion of microbio and organic-chem. I told her am finishing o-chem this semester and registered to take microbio next semester-SPRING 2014. Will this impede my app process in any way at all?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
i received and email follow up asking if im reataking the pcat but nothing else loos like bc i have a low score i wont get an interview but ill let u guys know

Follow prompt,
input info as desired....

I see nothing has been created in this regard.

I have applied to Roosevelt entering class of 2014. So, they do not require a supplemental...can anyone tell us how long it took to get an interview invite after submitting.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for creating one for Roosevelt! This school still needs to have interview feedback. I'm going to apply to Roosevelt also.

that is nice...
My app has been mailed today...11/27/2013.
Hoping for a response in that regard next week...coz we are in the spirit of thanksgiving.

p.s: the admin coordinator at the school wrote to me inquiring about my completion of microbio and organic-chem. I told her am finishing o-chem this semester and registered to take microbio next semester-SPRING 2014. Will this impede my app process in any way at all?

Thanks in advance

It shouldn't. I received an email stating that I need 3 more credits of anatomy. I replied back to her (she is great btw) and told her I will be taking it in the winter. I received the interview the following day. Its scheduled for the 6th of December but I believe I will be postponing it for the following year in January. Good luck!

Last edited:
thanks for info The3nthusiast...
all the best on your interview

Anyone know what the interview format is like? I just received an interview offer in the latter part of January.

Anyone know what the interview format is like? I just received an interview offer in the latter part of January.
I am wondering about that too. When is your interview? Mine is on Jan. 24th

I am wondering about that too. When is your interview? Mine is on Jan. 24th

I still don't know yet, it could also be that same week as yours. =) From the dates I have, that's the earliest I can go.

How is the interview process like for those of you who have already interviewed? How did you prepare for it?

How is the interview process like for those of you who have already interviewed? How did you prepare for it?

Its one on one but in my case I had a student watching in. She asked a few questions but mostly answered mine. It's very informal and just the basics - why pharmacy, what have you done to prepare, why will you succeed here, are you a leader/follower and why, name a time you worked as a team and did any difficulties arise, etc. One thing to really prepare for is "Aside from the 3-year reason, why Roosevelt?" My interviewer kept rephrasing it and basically asked me that a few times, so that kind-of threw me off at times. Good luck!

Roosevelt University is very neat, organize. Things I liked about the school- small size, group based learning as well as individual learning. It is growing fast and good technology.
Interview was smooth, relaxing. I enjoyed my time at Roosevelt University. It is also a three years program, and there are many ways one can become competitive at the school either by enrolling in a master program or certificate in business. I found this school so perfect for me!

Just got accepted. Now I received emails requesting for my info. for drug screen and background check. Do you guys know when do I need to fill those out? Are they for specific school that I got accepted to or they are good for all pharmacy schools. Thank you!

Congrats! I also just got accepted! I received the same emails regarding the drug screen and background check. It's my understanding that these are done through PharmCAS and are good for anywhere you get accepted to. I'm still deciding between some other schools so I haven't accepted my offer just yet although Roosevelt will most likely be my decision. Has anyone made a Facebook group for the incoming class yet?

Congrats! I also just got accepted! I received the same emails regarding the drug screen and background check. It's my understanding that these are done through PharmCAS and are good for anywhere you get accepted to. I'm still deciding between some other schools so I haven't accepted my offer just yet although Roosevelt will most likely be my decision. Has anyone made a Facebook group for the incoming class yet?
I decided to accept admission offer from UIC who has another system for drug screen and background check. Good luck on the future :)

For those that got accepted, where are you guys staying for the next 2-3 years?

Hi, Roosevelt has received my pharmcas, hopefully i will hear something soon. I have a good GPA and a decent pcat score. But my biggest obstacle is my speaking skills, I have been living here in States since 2 years . Will this language barrier effect my admission? I am worried