Rosalind Franklin Interview question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoJo11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody who has already gone to a Rosalind Franklin interview OR is going to the one this Saturday: do most people/are most people planning to bring a guest?? I don't know whether to definitely plan to bring one and if I would be the only one alone of I didn't!

-Jo

Members don't see this ad.

I am going alone to interview this Saturday.

I interviewed back in October and I'd say about half or more had brought a guest. I didn't because I flew in from California, but almost all the locals did (or so it seemed). There was a lot going on for the guests, including lunch, so you might as well:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Congrats on your interview invite!

I also attended the October interview session and brought both of my parents. And like sunnyskies26 mentioned it was about half and half, so either way you won't be an odd one out! I personally thought it was nice having my parents there to discuss the program, hang out with during lunch, etc. Some people brought their wives/husbands as well.

I interviewed back in October and I'd say about half or more had brought a guest. I didn't because I flew in from California, but almost all the locals did (or so it seemed). There was a lot going on for the guests, including lunch, so you might as well:)
Questions to the people who went to the interview back in October; do you think it would be a good idea to go in with something like a business folder, or a notebook or something to hold in your hand rather than walking in empty handed?!

Thanks everyone! See some of you tomorrow :)
end508- at my last interview half or more of the people had folders or resume books just in case for notes. You don't need to but its kind of nice to have

In response to end508, i didn't bring anything with me but they gave us a folder with information and papers in it, so you definitely had something to write on if you wanted to take notes. At one of my other interviews, there were 15 people and not a single one had brought a folder, so it's definitely not necessary :)

has anyone gotten an interview invite for jan 25? or know if all the seats are taken up already?