Rosalind Franklin University College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know that RFU extended their deadline to apply to today, which means that their interview cycles should run later than other Illinois schools. I applied back in early January and only received an email on February 5th saying that they received my application and that my file is currently being processed. I haven't heard anything since. For those of you who interviewed, did you apply this late and receive notice? Do you think this is an indication that I wasn't considered, or that they are just taking their sweet time?

hard to say.. what are your stats?

a classmate said: We found out on Saturday that the 2018 class was two spots away from being full! That's amazing considering the application deadline was today!

Members don't see this ad.

I asked RFUMS to disregard my acceptance letter so there should be one more spot available. I paid the deposit and half hours later I received acceptance letter from UIC which was my top option.

Good luck guys!

Declined my offer of acceptance on feb 19th. There should be more seat available!!! good luck to those who's still waiting!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow that's strange that they would extend their application date if they already filled up so many spots. Perhaps that's why I haven't heard anything yet. My GPA was 3.3 and my PCAT was 88. I finished my bachelors in Biology, as well as my masters in biotechnology, and did three years of research. I received interview invites from all the schools I applied to except for RFUMS. Oh well :) Congrats to all of those who were accepted!!! t

Wow that's strange that they would extend their application date if they already filled up so many spots. Perhaps that's why I haven't heard anything yet. My GPA was 3.3 and my PCAT was 88. I finished my bachelors in Biology, as well as my masters in biotechnology, and did three years of research. I received interview invites from all the schools I applied to except for RFUMS. Oh well :) Congrats to all of those who were accepted!!! t

Last edited:
Hey guy i recently interviewed at RFU on the April 11th and there were about 18 students. Also some told me they have more dates that they will keep interview candidates. However, through word of mouth I came to know that they only have about 3 spots open. I am really hoping to get in since this school is my top choice but the chances don't look so good. Has anyone heard back from them who interviewed on this date?

Check your emails guys! I just got accepted. I interviewed on March 6.

Reactions: 1 user
Same Here! I interviewed on April 22. Super excited!

Last edited:
Does anyone remember specific questions that they asked during interview? I got an invite today.

Hello! I got an invite yesterday evening..however, I selected my date and am still waiting to hear back from them so I can finalize my travel plans. They invited me to the 12/4 date..yesterday...so I really need them to give me an itinerary! Is it normal for them to respond slowly? I also gave their admissions office a call, and no one answered. I wonder what's going on??

Hello! I got an invite yesterday evening..however, I selected my date and am still waiting to hear back from them so I can finalize my travel plans. They invited me to the 12/4 date..yesterday...so I really need them to give me an itinerary! Is it normal for them to respond slowly? I also gave their admissions office a call, and no one answered. I wonder what's going on??

Try emailing them, it took about a minute for them to reply through email the last time I had a question

For those who had interview at RFUMS, is the interview open file or close file? Thank you!