Ross U vs. SGU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

littlep

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to comment on which they think is a better veterinary school?
Ross University vs. St.Georges University

I'm considering both, US schools aren't an option for me and I can't seem to find a ranking or opinion about the carribean schools anywhere!

Members don't see this ad.

It's probably a little late for me to help you, but I'm looking for an answer to the same question.
I've researched Ross and everything to make sure it was a good school, but I was under the impression that it was the only accredited Caribbean school.

It's probably a little late for me to help you, but I'm looking for an answer to the same question.
I've researched Ross and everything to make sure it was a good school, but I was under the impression that it was the only accredited Caribbean school.

SGU! :p I may be a little biased. SGU and Ross are both accredited schools. SGU gained accreditation in 2011. I love it here! We get a lot of hands on experience with animals (it's my first term and we're heading to the Small Animal Clinic tomorrow to begin learning how to perform physical exams) and the education is great. We have two professors here who regularly write questions for the NAVLE, one of which has also published a frequently used Anatomy textbook and some other clinical books. If you have any questions about SGU, I can try to help you out :)

you have clearly not done much research, as both of these schools have been AVMA accredited since 2011.

Reactions: 1 users