Rowan GSBS 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kakashi1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did not see a thread started so thought I would. Been accepted. Anyone else starting this program this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I will be attending in the Fall as well. I checked for a facebook page but the only one I found was from 2 years ago. We should create one so we can all connect.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I will be attending this program in fall and been trying to find other students but couldn't find a page on here! We should all make a facebook page for the program and message me so I could add y'all on facebook! ^.^

May I ask what is your eventual intent for doing the program? Mine is eventually medical school

I'm heading more towards medical school as well but might also apply to dental school. :)

Hi! I also got accepted for the fall, I was hoping to find a thread with previous student tips/ advice to find out w little bit more about the curriculum, success entry to med school etc. I heard the classes are more evening courses which I like the idea since I'll be doing research during the day.
I think we should def. start a Fb page :)

Hey I wanna do research during the day too! Hook ah brother up! Lol

Haha if I could hook it up I would ;)! So supernova started a Facebook page. It's just us two so if you guys want to join?