Rowan University (RowanSOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The adcom meets tomorrow -- if we get reviewed tomorrow, we'll know by next week. Otherwise, we won't know til the last week of October :bucktooth:

They meet 2x a month

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

last year they met and sent acceptances out around this time tomorrow so it might be the same thing

Tomorrow is the earliest they can send acceptances according to AACOMAS. I was curious if the other poster was told that it would be either next week or end of october

Members don't see this ad :)
Tomorrow is the earliest they can send acceptances according to AACOMAS. I was curious if the other poster was told that it would be either next week or end of october
Yep that's exactly what he said.

Everyone who interviewed - fingers crossed and good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
If we interviewed this week we could know today?

Just got the acceptance call as well!! So awesome!

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED!!!! AHHHHH. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone accepted!
Anyone interviewing 10/1 ??

if we didnt get the call by now should we assume we were waitlisted?

Just got accepted to my top choice... screaming

Reactions: 5 users
Did you guys that were accepted interview this week?

This is just based on other schools I have interviewed at. Half of them gave results over the course of two days, while the other half did it in one day.

Don't worry if you didnt hear anything! I was told that they may not get through everyone in the meeting that they had and that not hearing something does not equate to a rejection or being waitlisted. Very possible they did not get a chance to review your file post-interview

Reactions: 1 user
Hahaha got the call at 7pm! Accepted! I thought they were done for today. They sure fooled me!

I am an out of state applicant and applied Early Decision.

Interviewed 9/10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats everyone! Can you guys share your interview date? Just wondering if they got to review files after the 9/10 interview

Accepted!! Interviewed 9/10. A little confused though as they thought I was early decision over the phone and I told them I was regular decision. Does anyone know when they will be emailing out a formal acceptance letter and additional information?

Last edited:
So it looks like everyone accepted was interviewed from 9/10? And again congrats all.

Accepted!! Interviewed 9/10. A little confused though as they thought I was early decision over the phone and I told them I was regular decision. Does anyone know when they will be emailing out a formal acceptance letter and additional information?
She told me over the phone that i would receive a formal acceptance letter in the mail in 2 weeks

Got the acceptance call this morning! Interviewed 9/10.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone accepted!!

Reactions: 2 users
To those that have interviewed, did you send thank you notes/letters/emails to your interviewer? If you did, how did you know where to send them to?

To those that have interviewed, did you send thank you notes/letters/emails to your interviewer? If you did, how did you know where to send them to?
I did. They give you a file with the name of the interviewers so I just googled their name and found their email.

Just created my account today so I'm a little late in posting this. II invite was provided on the 7th of September. I was complete on the 30th of August. I setup the date for the 1st of October and will actually be driving 11 hours right after an interview in Central Michigan on the day before. cGPA 3.92 sGPA 4.0 and weak MCAT score. OOS applicant.

Does anyone know how admissions goes about selecting candidates for the problem-based learning curriculum? I assume this is decided post-interview?

Does anyone know how admissions goes about selecting candidates for the problem-based learning curriculum? I assume this is decided post-interview?

Expanded to 32 students for next year. First come first serve

II today! scheduled for 10/13, super excited I loved touring this school!

II today, and scheduled for 10/13 as well

so is the committee meeting tomorrow?

Have the interviews from 9/14 been reviewed by the adcom yet? I interviewed 9/15 and CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR BACK :eek: