Royal Veterinary College c/o 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

janesie90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello. thought this might be nicer than stalking the uk applicants page. also getting antsy waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get accepted. Where did you interview? Maybe we interviewed together. I interviewed Jan 26th San Francisco... I hope you got in :)

I interviewed on the 27th in sf!! We were at least in the same city. I got the email on the second that I got in. I'm sorry to hear :( Was royal your first choice??

Members don't see this ad :)
A bit late here but I was accepted to RVC too! Will you be going?

Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately I accepted an offer from somewhere else. It was such a hard decision because royal was my first choice my first cycle applying. Congrats though! Will u be going??

Yeah, I think so. I was waitlisted at my top US school, so unless anything changes on that front, I'll be in London next year. Congrats to you too!

Reactions: 1 user
I was hesitant to make a new topic about this and figured I should post here first, but I was wondering if anyone would be in London from mid-June to the end of July? I am participating in RVC's STEM research program and would love to meet up with any vet students that are there now!