Rutgers Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mostro

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I received an email a few days ago from Rutgers requesting supplemental paperwork including an Original (I'm guessing not a copy) NBDE score sheet and an Original TOEFL score. Do they accept a sealed copy from me or does it need to be sent directly to them by the ADA and ETS? I've been calling to ask them the last couple of days but can't get through to anyone who knows. Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You can send sealed envelope. I did so and I got an application complete. :)

Thanks Priya. That's what I was leaning towards doing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Priya.....when did you complete your CAAPID application complete....and when did you get mail from Rutgers ..I completed mine on 1 May...but still did not get any response from Rutgers regarding $250 fee and supplimental papar work....I called Brenda but she asked me to wait.....what should I do....

I completed my caapid on April 22, and got my application Received on April 30. Then mailed my supplementals by May2nd and just got my under review email today May 19th...

Hi Priya
I am also applying to through CAPPID for 2015 cycle, if you don't mind can you share your vital stats?

Any idea guys like from when onwards they send iv calls?

Any news when Rutgers will start sending interviews ? I got under review email on April 28.

I got mine in june. Any news? Do they have bench test?

Any news on the ivs yet?
Last year A few waitlisted applicants were offered a seat for 2015

Few ??? How many??
If so this year seats are going to be cut down..

Few ??? How many??
If so this year seats are going to be cut down..
I think 5 applicants. Couple of them got accepted from the waiting list.
So yes, the seats r going to be cut down

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys!
i have sent my supplemental application to rutgers on 20th june!...dint hear back from them!
should i be worried??:O

also does anyone know when would the interviews be conducted??

Last edited:
hi guys!
i have sent my supplemental application to rutgers on 20th june!...dint hear back from them!
should i be worried??:O
what kind of supplemental application do they request? I was just asked for the fee, ECE and NBDE scores.

yup its pretty much that!...and also a photograph along with a notarised diploma copy!

I also sent my supplemental application but have not received an application complete email. Brenda says she is overloaded with emails and would take time.

what kind of supplemental application do they request? I was just asked for the fee, ECE and NBDE scores.
I wasn asked for ece. I was asked to send nbde 1&2, toefl, notarized diploma, photo and fee

they must have sent out the same email to everyone...even i was not asked to send my ece!
  • NBDE Part I and Part II (original)
  • TOEFL Exam - inst. code 2584 (original)
  • Diploma (notarized copy)
  • Photo 2x2
  • Fee $250
...this is what i was asked!

I heard that they will review applications in July and will start sending interview in August. So hope for the best.

Reactions: 1 users
is there anyone who is re-applicant?

they must have sent out the same email to everyone...even i was not asked to send my ece!
  • NBDE Part I and Part II (original)
  • TOEFL Exam - inst. code 2584 (original)
  • Diploma (notarized copy)
  • Photo 2x2
  • Fee $250
...this is what i was asked!
The money order is to be made in favour of "Rutgers School of Dental Medicine?"

I want to know what you send in supp application. they asked me to send 250$ fee only. Is this happen with everyone?

hey...does anybody know if rutgers has a bench test??
if yes!!....then what is asked in the bench test??...n what teeth are used(kilgore or columbia)??

The money order is to be made in favour of "Rutgers School of Dental Medicine?"
'A non-refundable $250.00 application fee made payable to Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences for the processing of your application. The $250.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school only when contacted by an Admissions Officer. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Office of Admissions, Room B829 110 Bergen Street Newark, NJ 07101'
...thats the info given in their site!

'A non-refundable $250.00 application fee made payable to Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences for the processing of your application. The $250.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school only when contacted by an Admissions Officer. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Office of Admissions, Room B829 110 Bergen Street Newark, NJ 07101'
...thats the info given in their site!
Thank u so much....

yes its on rolling basis ... at-least for interviews ...They start sending IVs before their deadlines...dont know about acceptances though

Hello guys, I have submit my $250 fee and photo but I never received any email back from them. Do they send any confirmation emails? thank you.

Rutger takes a lot of time sending the completion mail. I got mine after 1 month of submitting my documents.

Rutger takes a lot of time sending the completion mail. I got mine after 1 month of submitting my documents.
I think I have submit my documents for almost 1 month already. it is hard to reach them by email too.

Dont worry, people have started receiving completion now. even I tried to contact them through email and phone. they asked me to wait.

Jcdragon13 call them up. I and few others were able to get through to them via phone.

hey guys...i submiited fees to caapid on 6th aug.....do u know when will they send me supp application email

They usually take time to reply ..just wait she will mail you..

I am a late applicant. Does anyone know how to send NBDE results directly from ADA to Rutgers and what is the mailing address to put on ADA website. Thanks!!