Rutgers Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am a late applicant. Does anyone know how to send NBDE results directly from ADA to Rutgers and what is the mailing address to put on ADA website. Thanks!!
I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out here. Basically can I have NBDE results mailed out directly from ADA to Rutgers directly (saves me time) and if so how. As you all know The Rutgers staff is not very responsive over phone :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out here. Basically can I have NBDE results mailed out directly from ADA to Rutgers directly (saves me time) and if so how. As you all know The Rutgers staff is not very responsive over phone :)

Yes, u can directly mail NBDE results at the following address by ordering copies of Score report....

Ms. Brenda Brower
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
Office of Admissions
110 Bergen Street, B829
Newark, NJ 07103

Any news about interview calls

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here from new Jersey? I'm coming from California and will be at new Jersey on the Sept 22 for my Sept 23 interview. I'm checking in at the Hilton airport. My question is do I take a cab? Bus? I guess whatever is cheaper. Agenda starts at 830. Thanks

Good luck Lez. I am FTD graduated in 2007 and I gave my NBDE part 1 in 2010 with 78 score then I gave NBDE part 2 but passed the exam in 2nd attempt plus working as a Dental Assistant for 3 years and my toefl is 92 , my gpa is 3.52 and I am also volunteer as a research assistant under some oncologist but not dental related. I applied in last cycle but didn't get any interviews and again got rejection from UN of MIchigian, upenn. I don't know what to do in order to improve my application . Please guys I need your help.

What all supplement materials are required?
Can I send my supplement before receiving email?

I got a professional help from someone for sop and even checked by 2 dentist. They liked my sop. Lez

Do you have your rda License? And you are getting paid right as an assistant?

Also what is your immigration status? I'm an American citizen, I think that helps as well.

I m u.s citizen and have rda license.

Please post if there are any other interview calls...

so weird.. only one person gt interview call so far? pls post those who got the interview call.. thks

Hello, do you guys know if they still sending out interview invitations? or its over already? Thank you.

How come it gets over....o_O There's just one person till now with IV call...guys please post if aneone has got the call

I got IV call for 23rd of September about 2 weeks ago, good luck everyone.