Rutgers Dental School 2015 cycle [UMDNJ]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did that person receive the invite today or yesterday? @dental carie

Members don't see this ad.

yesterdayy...did u get interview call todayy??or do u knw any1 who got iv call todayy??

It's Friday already! Did anyone hear from Rutgers?

Members don't see this ad :)
came to know brenda didnt sent any ivs today dont know if iam corect:wtf:

Omg!! I haven't even received completion email yet!! Can I get an email address or phone number for Brenda please

They take 8-10 weeks after u submit your supplemental documents and check. They vl never reply to your email..just wait and wAtch

Is Rutgers done sending out the invites?

can any body confirm if rutgers had finished sending invites...

Is Rutgers done for this cycle? When is the second interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they start with second batch of interviews?

Does anyone know if Rutgers is done sending interview invites?

Guys I need an advice! Comparing to Upenn, is Rutgers consider a better school regarding the clinical experience?

Reactions: 1 user
Guys I need an advice! Comparing to Upenn, is Rutgers consider a better school regarding the clinical experience?

One of my dentist told me NYU experience > Rutgers > Columbia. I do not know Upenn. Another dentist told me Rutgers dental school is lousy. What I want to say is, it is hard to get the real information of a dental school until you directly talked to the students there.

Does anyone have any idea when Rutgers will gonna send the second batch interviews?

Any idea when 2 nd batch invites are sent? Does it depend on performance of 1st batch or they have a specific number to call for interview. Please help out guys.

I am waiting too still to hear from them

If they have sent out the invites for the second batch ( I assume they have, still not sure), then you might never hear from them. Sorry to say that! I am also in the same boat.

Any idea when Rutgers invites 2nd batch for interviews?

Did you call? Do you know how many are invited for each batch and how many batches they will invite?
They interviewed 32 in ist batch..2nd batch in dec,,but dey tk 95 % class from ist batch only..nd 2nd batch is mostly waitlisted.

Rutgers sending acceptances guyss.... @Indian Dent : last yr 0ut of 25 selected 13 from second batch were taken. in to idp program

They already started sending acceptances? How many got accepted? Please share your status

Rutgers sending acceptances guyss.... @Indian Dent : last yr 0ut of 25 selected 13 from second batch were taken. in to idp program
Thank you for the info! Makes me feel a lot better! Still some hope for those of us waiting for interview invitation!

Reactions: 2 users
What about the interview invitations?
Any news?

When are they going to send interviews for second batch?

Interviews for 2nd batch take place in Nov 12th. They already selected 14 out of 33 interviewee in the first interview last time. They are going to do the same with the second batch, select 12 or 13 from 34 interviewees. Then third and last interview shall take place in Dec for whatever seats left ( only couple seats left after 1st and 2nd selections ). this is an authentic information guys. Good Luck for everyone!!

Reactions: 3 users
Interviews for 2nd batch take place in Nov 12th. They already selected 14 out of 33 interviewee in the first interview last time. They are going to do the same with the second batch, select 12 or 13 from 34 interviewees. Then third and last interview shall take place in Dec for whatever seats left ( only couple seats left after 1st and 2nd selections ). this is an authentic information guys. Good Luck for everyone!!
Thank you!! good luck to you! Do you know around when the second batch of invites will be sent out?

You're welcome. that I don't know. sorry.

Thanks a lot

Did Rutgers send out the second batch invites?

Can any one tell me the name of Rutgers International dentists Program director? Thank you.