Rutgers Dental School 2015 cycle [UMDNJ]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have the same question, when are they sending the next batch of interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

are they finished giving out invites for second batch of iv?

does anybody know around when in december they do interviews for the last batch?

do they give any feedback or notice for rejection?

are they finished giving out invites for second batch of iv?

does anybody know around when in december they do interviews for the last batch?

do they give any feedback or notice for rejection?

Do you mean-they started interviewing the second batch too?

Members don't see this ad :)
It usually takes 1 month after you send check to get completion email

I sent my check 20 days ago and when i sent my check i didnt know that they are actually gonna start I.V. before their deadline. I feel Bad now that i have just wasted alot of my money. I dont think it really matters to apply in last month what do u guys think ?

Don't ever lose hope. We gotta keep it up guys....no give up EVER

Can anyone tell what is the minimum requirement of toefl for Rutgers? And do they have the bench exam?

There's neither minimum requirement of TOEFL nor bench exam. Good Luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello !! Can anyone say when would Rutgers start 2nd batch interviews!!

I had mentioned this before, but for everyone's benefit, I repeat it :
"Interviews for 2nd batch take place in Nov 12th. They already selected 14 out of 33 interviewee in the first interview last time. They are going to do the same with the second batch, select 12 or 13 from 34 interviewees. Then third and last interview shall take place in Dec for whatever seats left ( only couple seats left after 1st and 2nd selections ). this is an authentic information guys. Good Luck for everyone!!"...

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the info.. I just want to know when would they send the calls for Nov 12 th interview.Please let me know when possible.Thank you!

guys i personally went and spoke to brenda she said interviews for second batch will be on december 11 thats sure..and calls will be sent soon so brace yourself guys........

Reactions: 1 users
guys i personally went and spoke to brenda she said interviews for second batch will be on december 11 thats sure..and calls will be sent soon so brace yourself guys........

Thank you so much for the hope you have given us
Appreciate your help

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it!!

Thank you for the information. Any idea when can we expect interview offers?

rutgers started sending second batch interview calls any idea guys how many people got it??

I am really worried about my admission now for this year as I already got 2 rejections without interview! Anyone like me here or am I the only one?

I am really worried about my admission now for this year as I already got 2 rejections without interview! Anyone like me here or am I the only one?

I got 4 rejections :s

I got 4 rejections without interview, 1 rejection with interview and final chance of this year Rutgers. Let's see what happens
Very basic profile
Recently graduated
No experience at all
Nbde 1-2 pass
3.4 GPA
95 toefl

Good luck Rinku!! Does any one have an idea whether Rutgers is done sending IV for Dec 11.

I recieved an (under review) Email today. Any one else?

I recieved an (under review) Email today. Any one else?
When did you submit your application as I got under review email in September 1st week.. But didn't hear anything till now.. So do they call on rolling basis or what is the process involved any idea!!

I submitted my application in june. I have how it goes

I got 4 rejections without interview, 1 rejection with interview and final chance of this year Rutgers. Let's see what happens
Very basic profile
Recently graduated
No experience at all
Nbde 1-2 pass
3.4 GPA
95 toefl
Can you please tell when did you receive under review email

Very basic profile
Recently graduated
No experience at all
Nbde 1-2 pass
3.4 GPA
95 toefl
Hello Rinku, Congrats on getting invite. Are you interested in sharing accommodation for interview?

heyy wen did u receive interview cal?? and may i know your stats?? plss??

hiii when did u get interview mail??? also can u share your stats??

Hey those that have interviewed can you share your experience? What kind of questions do they ask?