Rutgers Industry Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmquang17789

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm a P3 at Drake University in Iowa. I am interested in doing a residency or doing the fellowship program through Rutgers. Does anybody have any experience with the Rutgers program?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also interested in finding out more. I'm wondering about graduate outcomes, more specifically.

Members don't see this ad :)
n = ~40
100 - 115k base
bonus 10-20%
2-3 weeks vacation
mostly no sign on bonus, if so 5-10k
mostly no relocation package

Thnaks, I am always thought there is much more position ~80? in rutgers?? why is n=~40?? also I am surprise fellow is pay mcuh higher than residency, is almost like fulltime pharmcist

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these fellowships require a PhD? Or just a Pharm.D? I was reading around the website and couldn't gather that specifically.

Do these fellowships require a PhD? Or just a Pharm.D? I was reading around the website and couldn't gather that specifically.
Most of them don't but I think there are couple of them (like 3-4) that requires PhD

The Rutgers, MCPHS University, and Northeastern programs do not require a PhD and are specifically designed for new PharmD grads.

Reactions: 1 user
Thnaks, I am always thought there is much more position ~80? in rutgers?? why is n=~40?? also I am surprise fellow is pay mcuh higher than residency, is almost like fulltime pharmcist

That's definitely not fellow pay. Fellow pay is comparable to the salary of a resident. Those numbers represent a starting pharm.D. job in industry, if anything. If anyone has any questions about the fellowships programs in the northeast, I'd be happy to answer.

in reference to the post-graduate outcomes in previous post

That's definitely not fellow pay. Fellow pay is comparable to the salary of a resident. Those numbers represent a starting pharm.D. job in industry, if anything. If anyone has any questions about the fellowships programs in the northeast, I'd be happy to answer.

Can you explain PPS process? how is Rutgers interview signup process structured? Do we go through PPS?

What are the outcomes after doing a regulatory affairs track?

Reactions: 1 user