Rutgers or Penn State? Or Pitt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Path2Medicine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which college is best for Pre-med/Biology?

I am a transfer from PA. I will paying full tuition primarily for most of these schools.

I have been admitted to Rutgers, Kean, Penn State, West Chester, Pittsburgh, and Arcadia.

I need some advice deciding which school would be best to ideal considering its educational relevance for biology major and medical school future.

I finished my pre-med reqs and plan to take other science courses.

Please comment on course professors, the grading system, the pre-med office, any injustice within administration...? Any courses you recommend or worth?

Please share the pros and the cons.

What matters to me is the quality of education, chances of success...

Thanks! Please either PM me or respond!

Members don't see this ad.

Which college is best for Pre-med/Biology?

I am a transfer from PA. I will paying full tuition primarily for most of these schools.

I have been admitted to Rutgers, Kean, Penn State, West Chester, Pittsburgh, and Arcadia.

I need some advice deciding which school would be best to ideal considering its educational relevance for biology major and medical school future.

I finished my pre-med reqs and plan to take other science courses.

Please comment on course professors, the grading system, the pre-med office, any injustice within administration...? Any courses you recommend or worth?

Please share the pros and the cons.

What matters to me is the quality of education, chances of success...

Thanks! Please either PM me or respond!

I am currently attending a community college in NJ and will be transferring to a 4 year uni for spring 2012. In my opinion, Rutgers, uni of pittsuburgh?, and penn state are the best out of all the choices. The rest are garbage. Those three are ranked in the top 100 nationally.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whichever's cheapest.
Disclosure: I hold a degree from Rutgers