Rutgers -UMDNJ merger

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDhopeful23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am sure all of you have heard that many part of UMDNJ is going become Rutgers. How do you think that the Rutgers UMDNJ merger in which both NJMS and RWJ will become apart of Rutgers University will effect the reputation of both NJMS and RWJ? I personally believe that this merger plus the fact that Rutgers is moving into the Big Ten conference will propel the undergraduate school to top 30 status. I, also, believe that the two medical schools will benefit but which school do you guys think will benefit most? What do you think will change?

Members don't see this ad.

I am sure all of you have heard that many part of UMDNJ is going become Rutgers. How do you think that the Rutgers UMDNJ merger in which both NJMS and RWJ will become apart of Rutgers University will effect the reputation of both NJMS and RWJ? I personally believe that this merger plus the fact that Rutgers is moving into the Big Ten conference will propel the undergraduate school to top 30 status. I, also, believe that the two medical schools will benefit but which school do you guys think will benefit most? What do you think will change?

What does the school's conference affiliation have to do with their reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.