RVU MSBS Program 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

costans

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just was accepted into RVU's new MSBS program, and I wanted to see if there is anybody else on here who has also been accepted to the program? I'm super happy about it as it's my first choice med school as well.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey!

I was accepted today and I'm beyond happy to head out to Colorado. Do you know much about the program?

Hi guys,
Just was accepted into RVU's new MSBS program, and I wanted to see if there is anybody else on here who has also been accepted to the program? I'm super happy about it as it's my first choice med school as well.

Thanks!
I got accepted too!! I am so excited about this program and the medical school next year!!. The staff has been so nice and helpful. Ite the best feeling knowing I'm going to a place where everyone wants you to succeed! Have you found any info about the program other than on the website? R you from Colorado? I believe our class is going to be pretty small group so I'm sure we're all going to get to know each other pretty soon. Maybe even be in class for the next several years together! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! I completely spaced replying to this thread... figures. Anyways, I am from Colorado - I live in Colorado Springs, which is about an hour south of Parker. It's really nice both here and in Denver, there are a ton of great things to see and do. Anyways, I was wondering if either of you have heard anything else about the program? Orientation is only about 10 days away and I'm a little bit anxious to get more info regarding the logistics and sort of bummed that we may have to wait only 3 days before classes actually begin. I'd like to know what the schedule is and also academic breaks... etc. If either of you have any more info to share that would be awesome! Thanks!

Hi guys! I completely spaced replying to this thread... figures. Anyways, I am from Colorado - I live in Colorado Springs, which is about an hour south of Parker. It's really nice both here and in Denver, there are a ton of great things to see and do. Anyways, I was wondering if either of you have heard anything else about the program? Orientation is only about 10 days away and I'm a little bit anxious to get more info regarding the logistics and sort of bummed that we may have to wait only 3 days before classes actually begin. I'd like to know what the schedule is and also academic breaks... etc. If either of you have any more info to share that would be awesome! Thanks!
Hey, I kind of wanted to find out a little more info before we're just off to the races but doesn't seem like there is much posted on the website, or my vista account. I thought by now we would have more but guess not. I live in Colorado Springs too and will be commuting everyday. We'll see how that goes. haha Drive may get old. Are you commuting too? I did email the director b/c I wanted to find out some kind if idea about the schedule for the year and below is what she sent me back. This isn't posted anywhere and no one in admissions or anywhere had it so I found it to be helpful for planning purposes. I guess we'll find out everything else on Friday at orientation. If you've found out anything else, please share! Thanks!
Classes begin on August 8th
You'll have November 21-25 off for the week of Thanksgiving
Classes end for the first semester on December 9th
Classes begin for the second semester on January 9th
You'll have spring break February 20-24
Classes end on May 12th

Last edited:
Hey, I kind of wanted to find out a little more info before we're just off to the races but doesn't seem like there is much posted on the website, or my vista account. I thought by now we would have more but guess not. I live in Colorado Springs too and will be commuting everyday. We'll see how that goes. haha Drive may get old. Are you commuting too? I did email the director b/c I wanted to find out some kind if idea about the schedule for the year and below is what she sent me back. This isn't posted anywhere and no one in admissions or anywhere had it so I found it to be helpful for planning purposes. I guess we'll find out everything else on Friday at orientation. If you've found out anything else, please share! Thanks! Faith
Classes begin on August 8th
You'll have November 21-25 off for the week of Thanksgiving
Classes end for the first semester on December 9th
Classes begin for the second semester on January 9th
You'll have spring break February 20-24
Classes end on May 12th

Hey! So I got an email from Sandy in admissions that said this will be our schedule:
Monday - 10-3
Tuesday - 10:30-12
Wednesday - 2-6
Thursday - 10:30-12
Friday - 10-12

I will be commuting as well so maybe carpooling will work out but we can touch base about that later if you're interested! Excited to know more and meet everyone... Curious to see how many people will be in our cohort.

Hey guys! I know this program is super new, but the RVU MSBS program is my top choice for post bac programs to apply to for the fall of 2017. The website doesn't offer much information on the program and was hoping you guys could help a little! I'm from NYS, so first and foremost, are there any students in your class from out of state?

2) What is the class size?
3) When were you able to start the application?
4) Did they hold interviews?
5) How many other programs did you apply to?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated! Personal statement tips, resume, general application tips etc.

Thanks guys :)

Hey guys! I know this program is super new, but the RVU MSBS program is my top choice for post bac programs to apply to for the fall of 2017. The website doesn't offer much information on the program and was hoping you guys could help a little! I'm from NYS, so first and foremost, are there any students in your class from out of state?

2) What is the class size?
3) When were you able to start the application?
4) Did they hold interviews?
5) How many other programs did you apply to?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated! Personal statement tips, resume, general application tips etc.

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
I'm applying to the MSBS program but will not be sending my application until May 2nd, which is when I will be getting my MCAT scores back. Since the application is available february 1st, do you think applying in may is super late? Also, any feedback about the program would be greatly appreciated! I'm not from Colorado.

Hello -
I'm currently in RVU's MSBS program. It's a great school and an incredible opportunity! Since we are the first cohort, everything is still new and therefore it may be difficult to give definite answers this early. I will tell you how it was for us during the application process, but I cannot say for sure if this is exactly how it will be for next year's cohort.

1) we have students from out of state (myself included), so that should be no problem.
2) We have about 15 students in our class, but I would guess next year's class may be a bit bigger.
3) we weren't able to apply until May-June, because the program wasn't announced until then. For your class, I'm sure it will be much earlier. I would call the admissions office for that question. Sandy in admissions is very helpful!
4)We did not have interviews for this year.
5) Personally, I applied to about 3 other programs.

I will probably be able to give more info as the year goes on, so if you or anyone else interested in applying has any questions, feel free to message me!

Best of luck!

Hey! Thank you so much for responding to my post. I was hoping you could answer a few more questions for me!

-On their website, it mentions that you can take the MCAT or the GRE. I'm taking the GRE because I just don't feel ready to take the MCAT and don't want a bad MCAT score to follow me to medical school. Do you know if they have a preference for students who take the MCAT vs GRE?

-Do you have any tips for the personal statement? The application doesn't open up until Feb. 1st, but I wanted to get a head start on this if possible.

- Are there any clubs or research opportunities available for MSBS students?

Thank you!! :)

Hey! Thank you so much for responding to my post. I was hoping you could answer a few more questions for me!

-On their website, it mentions that you can take the MCAT or the GRE. I'm taking the GRE because I just don't feel ready to take the MCAT and don't want a bad MCAT score to follow me to medical school. Do you know if they have a preference for students who take the MCAT vs GRE?

-Do you have any tips for the personal statement? The application doesn't open up until Feb. 1st, but I wanted to get a head start on this if possible.

- Are there any clubs or research opportunities available for MSBS students?

Thank you!! :)

Hello,

I believe you can apply with the GRE as opposed to the MCAT. I am pretty sure there are students in our cohort who hadn't yet taken their MCAT. I would contact the admissions office just to make sure, but I don't think that should be a problem.

For my personal statement, I put a lot of focus on their mission and how I believed it correlated with my own and my future goals. You can find their mission statement on their website. Since they get a lot of applicants, I think it makes you stand out to focus on why this specific school is a good fit for you, and why you believe you would be successful here. I also think its important to tell your story as far as why you are choosing medicine (or biomedical sciences).

MSBS students can participate in most (maybe even all) clubs and events that are held at RVU. There are opportunities to present past research you have done, and also to work on research skills during many of the classes that MSBS students take. As far as doing your own research at RVU during the MSBS year, I'm not 100% sure if that is an option.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
my best advice is don't do this program---choose any other program over this one
they screwed over a lot of the students (over half the class)

director of program and school is hella sketch.
nobody in the class likes the director of the program even those who got into the COM
they really didn't care about our program

Those of us in the program recently found out acceptance rates for the college of medicine next year. In short, I am going to strongly recommend against this MSBS program.

When we arrived at the program, it was a new program, and we were told that it was meant to be a bridge program into the DO school. The reality was they only let 40% of the class into the COM, after telling us their goal was to let 100% of the class in.

We had some very high GPA's not gain acceptances because of performances on single exams, etc.

When we were accepted to the program, we were told that their goal was to accept all of us. We were told it was a goal to 'start over' and do well in the program, and were told the reason they let us in was to bring us up and have us be a part of rocky vista's COM. This reality did not play out in the least. The worst part is that the 60% of the class is left with a $50,000 loan and nowhere to really go from here.

The director of this program is a nightmare, and refuses to accept anyone who does not have consistent stellar grades, something that's tough in a program of this rigor (of course its necessary to get good grades, but their expectations are simply not realistic). The material is the same that's taught in the college of medicine, where the percentage to pass is a 70%. Realize that it is incredibly difficult to maintain straight A's with that kind of material. There are definitely those who can do it, and to those people, I would say go ahead and take the risk because you will be successful.

Take it from me, because I remember what its like to be in the position of applying to an MSBS program, and thinking it is realistic to be in the top of the class. Please think of it realistically, and realize that in this program, you absolutely HAVE to be in the very top or else you will not get accepted, and the program director refuses to write you a good rec letter if you are not in the top of the class grade wise.

I hate to say this, but this is one of the most dishonest and unprofessional programs that I have ever been a part of. Please think long and hard before committing to a $50,000 loan.

One more thing, if the staff at RVU tells you applicants that their goal is to accept 100%, I urge you to question that and rest assured that this will be nowhere near the case. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I was going to apply on Monday, but nevermind. Thanks for the feedback.

Just want to add a few comments as an RVU DO student who worked with the COM faculty a few of the students:
- The goal of the program is to prepare students for eventual matriculation in a medical school program however it is upon the students to meet the expectations of the program.
- The curriculum is not the same as that of the COM. The MSBS program has separate faculty, some of them have joint appointment in the COM but a large portion of the faculty were specifically hired for the COM. The MSBS curriculum is a scaled down version of the COM's OMS-I systems-based physiology curriculum. However, the MSBS students follow a different calendar and, as stated, have a different set of faculty members.
- Students in the MSBS program are expected to perform at the same academic level as the DO students. In the DO program, a course grade below 75% is an academic probation and a grade below 70% is a failure. Keep in mind that the COM doesn't "curve" grades and is not "pass/fail" like other schools. The MSBS students were held at that same standard. This can be challenging for some students who have either been out of the school for a long time or do not have strong study habits. The students have access to the school's testing center for counseling on test taking and student tutors were hired from the COM to help struggling students.
- The program was designed to be very intimate and small to help the students establish a strong background in biochemistry and physiology. The school is committed to keep the MSBS class as small as possible to allow for this close faculty-student interaction.
- Character is very important at RVU. Like some other poster mentioned, if you have a very high GPA but you conducted yourself unprofessionally during the program, that's a red flag. A small class size makes it easy for the faculty to evaluate how students work under pressure and how they conduct themselves BOTH with peers and faculty.

If you have other questions, feel free to message me.

Students in the MSBS program are expected to perform at the same academic level as the DO students. In the DO program, a course grade below 75% is an academic probation and a grade below 70% is a failure. Keep in mind that the COM doesn't "curve" grades and is not "pass/fail" like other schools. The MSBS students were held at that same standard. This can be challenging for some students who have either been out of the school for a long time or do not have strong study habits. The students have access to the school's testing center for counseling on test taking and student tutors were hired from the COM to help struggling students.

Okay, so while the information provided is true, it is slightly misleading. Very few (maybe 1-3 of 15) MSBS students achieved ANY final grades below 80%. There were several students who did not get in that had 85%+ in EVERY class and no glaring professionalism/personality issues - others had at least one A in addition to that. I just wanted to clarify because grades were not the issue as to why individuals didn't get in. In addition, tutors were not hired until TWO WEEKS before our cumulative final exam last semester and we have heard from our tutors perhaps 2-3 times this semester and we're 2 months in. So that's not even a valid statement.

I would like to provide a somewhat less disgruntled set of information. The program was "pitched" to us as something much different than it ended up being. While I have learned an INCREDIBLE amount of information in the program, there are many factors that would make me hesitate to recommend the program unless there are some SERIOUS revamps for the next year. For example, I by no means expected a 100% acceptance rate, but I definitely didn't expect 46% either. There were several deserving individuals that did not get accepted. The program director has complete and full reign over the process, which is not only unfair because of inherent personal biases, but he is completely unqualified to do so. He is new to RVU and has been under little supervision this year. The information that is circulating throughout the RVU community to those that have not been accepted is contradictory, confusing, and misleading. There have been no clear expectations, no clear information about how the admissions process was conducted, and no transparency regarding the next steps for rejected students. Not the director, nor someone from admissions, has publicly addressed the situation. Instead, theres a bunch of confusing conversations happening behind closed doors. Ultimately, the program has given us a very strong foundation for medical school, but only 46% of us will even be able to utilize that foundation next year.

- Character is very important at RVU. Like some other poster mentioned, if you have a very high GPA but you conducted yourself unprofessionally during the program, that's a red flag. A small class size makes it easy for the faculty to evaluate how students work under pressure and how they conduct themselves BOTH with peers and faculty.

Regarding this statement, that's ironic because several members of our faculty are completely unprofessional. The director is perhaps one of the most unprofessional individuals I've encountered throughout my adulthood. I agree it is of utmost importance to remain professional in this situation, but I believe the same expectation should be upheld by the faculty, which has not been the case - particularly from our director.

Ultimately, if you are willing to roll the dice and feel confident in your application and ability to perform than this program WILL provide you with a great foundation for a future career in medicine. I believe the COM is much more organized and has a much better design to "take care of their own" and help students succeed. However, you'll need to know that you're looking out for yourself and yourself only during the next 9 months so long as the director remains the same.

I too am an MSBS student. I have to agree with the former recommendations that were made.

This program is misleading and has been incredibly unprofessional to its students.

To me, the worst part is that us 15 students were the inaugural class. we took a major risk on this school and put a lot of faith (and $50,000) in what they 'pitched' to us, and were telling us. When it came to admissions time, they dropped us just as fast as they hooked us, and now over half the class is in some serious trouble.

As the previous COM student added, it is absolutely up to the student to meet the requirements of the school. The problem here is that there were no requirements set for us. We went high and low in that school asking everyone we could what the 'minimum' was, or what their expectations were (back in August, when we had time to change it). We were told there was no minimum (although you have to achieve a 3.0 to pass the program, and I think its expected that you need to be at least at that level). We were told to do our best and they could make spots for all of us. That was likely the most frustrating and misleading part.

If I had to give you a recommendation, place this school on your back up list and only attend if it is your ONLY option; this is not a process you want to be involved with, unless things severely change for next year.

If you do attend, make damn sure that you are at the very top of the class. do NOT believe them when they pitch it as a program who wants most or all of its students to be accepted. we were told that and it was not AT ALL what happened.

Please take all of this into consideration when deciding if this is something you want to be a part of. If I could take it back, I would.
Well damn. I understand and am ok with a school saying x requirements need to be met to transfer to COM but from what I'm reading it seems like there was no such thing given. Only to pass the course. Did any of the current students apply elsewhere or just kept it to RVU?

As another MSBS student, I would really like to inform those who are interested in applying, or have already applied to RVU MSBS program for this year. I am doing so, because I wish that someone could have informed me about what I was entering myself into. Unfortunately, this program has been the WORST experience I have ever had. I am extremely disappointed, in that everything that was ever told to the 15 students of the inaugural class, was a LIE. Worse than a business tactic, and far from less than beneficial in preparing students for any professional program, or even a job! I wouldn't be surprised if we found out the masters wasn't even legitimate at this point.

They told us all that they had spot for all 15 of us, with NO MINIMUM. Upon arrival (from out of state), I was informed that this program has all block testing (all 5 subjects on one 3.5 hour exam, with a months worth of material from each subject) and that "if you do well" you would get in. Even after investigating what "well" was, we were told "just do your best, there's no minimum." Come to find out, after a 46% acceptance rate, and 6 months of being lead on that I would get in, they had intentions of only letting in 7 people the WHOLE TIME! Even the director of admissions wants to let more people in (probably because a 46% acceptance rate bodes well for no one), but the "director" is the only one that can recommend us. Well let me tell you about him; He has quite a dirty past. Obviously (or hopefully) this school hasn't done a background check on this guy! He's not even qualified to be the director, nor is he qualified to freely walk the streets! Not sure who, or how this guy was left in charge, but it is CLEAR that this program was thrown together either with pure neglect, or by money hungry greed.

Regardless, we all took out $50,000 loans, and entered an unknown death race. The faculty and staff have shown ZERO concern for our situations, and the director of admissions is offering seats for their new money sucking campus in Utah for those who entered this program with the minimums (500 MCAT, 3.0 GPA). All while telling us NOT to study for the MCAT all year long! Meaning, if you came to do this preparatory program to become more prepared for medical school, you should have came already prepared (intuitive right?). Even if you were bring up that tail end of the GPA's during the year of this program, as long as you have those minimums you still have a chance. They literally aren't prepared for anything until it slaps them in the face, and unfortunately it slaps us at the same time. Every professor has lied to us, and its just a sport to the "director" to lie to us at this point. Even the director of admissions says the "director" is still willing to recommend students at the end of the program, while the director says he's absolutely not willing. Everything is just a mess, and I wouldn't wish this program on my worst enemy...

They have had no preparation for this program, and charge over $350 a class period, in which they hired an old RVU student (a drop out) to teach our anatomy lectures. Not only not qualified, (see the themes here?) but it is also unacknowledged by any other faculty or staff member that she is teaching the class. At this point, the accreditation has been beyond breached, and I would not be surprised if my next post entailed all of us walking away with no masters and a refund. Bear in mind, they want to accept up to 50 people in next year's MSBS class, AND start a PA program. I wish anyone willing to take this on the best of luck, and to do that acceptance math for 50 people. Unless you plan on coming here with scores or skills of being able to get in the traditional way, then please save yourself the stress, money, time and god awful experience and rock the MCAT and apply regularly instead.

Last edited:
So do any of you know what changes will take place next year ? I have to choose between Regis and Rocky Vista and I am very stuck. The MCAT was my problem so that is my main goal to fix and improve.

So do any of you know what changes will take place next year ? I have to choose between Regis and Rocky Vista and I am very stuck. The MCAT was my problem so that is my main goal to fix and improve.

REGIS. Or just take the MCAT. This program will NOT prepare you for the MCAT, nor improve your GPA.

I feel compelled to reply to this to give a bit of a different perspective. I will agree that this program has room for improvement, concerns were recently expressed to both the president, Dr. Adams, and the Dean, Dr Told, and once that took place, immediate action was taken! Since that time the director (who was also the physiology instructor) and the anatomy professor (the TA) have been removed from their positions and professors from the medical school have been teaching us ever since. I truly feel administration was unaware of the problems that existed, but once it was brought to their attention, it was immediately addressed. In a way I feel a little cheated that I did not receive the full education I came here for and paid for (in anatomy particularly) but I suppose no one knew these type issues were going to occur until they did. I would also like to say, despite all the challenges and bumps along the way, I have learned more in this program than I have in years of education and training. This program has the potential to build an exceptional foundation for medical school, PA, etc. We had a 2 hour anatomy lab with 3 PHD professors and it was phenomenal so I feel confident things will be better for next years class. Having trained educators who have a sound foundation in the subject they are teaching makes a huge difference!
As to admissions, I would say to anyone looking to apply to this program who want to go to RVU for medical school, IT CAN BE DONE! Despite all the negative feedback, I truly feel each of us had a chance to prove ourselves and some did and some didn't. Think about how much time and effort, YEARS, you've invested into your education and journey to become a doctor up to this point. If you attend this program, you basically have 4 months, to prove yourself, bust your ass, study hard, pay attention in class, participate in class, have a good attitude, demonstrate you can be successful academically by making good grades (NOT JUST B'S AND C'S), and you will have the opportunity to get into the COM. When the dean, Dr. Told, addressed our class recently, he said it best, "This is medical school, not everyone gets a prize." This is true! There are thousands of qualified applicants for medical school every year that get denied, if you want to come and perform average, you're probably not going to get one of those coveted seats in the COM.
You have to be able to succeed academically or else why would they accept you into the COM despite how bad you may think you want it, you might not be able to cut it. You can want to be a doctor all day, but actually being able to be successful in the fast paced, intense rigors of the curriculum is a different story. They are not going to accept you into the COM if you can't cut it in this program. Also, this is not the only criteria, you must be a good fit as well, meaning, no behavior problems, attitude problems, etc. We were told at the beginning of this program, by admissions that, you had to perform well academically and be a good fit to be accepted to the COM. Nothing was guaranteed. We were told we all could be accepted or none of us could be accepted. It was up to us to prove we deserved a spot, and this was our opportunity to do so without having to resit for the MCAT. Again, some did, some didn't. There is a sense of entitlement that seems to be ever present that has no place in this path. I agree there was no clear guidelines going in for us as to what would ensure your acceptance, this has been changed and will be different for subsequent classes. But again, it was up to us to prove ourselves.
I have learned so much in this program, and I feel a LOT more prepared to enter medical school at this point. This program isn't all bad as others have presented it. This program did improve my GPA. It can improve yours also. And yes, some people applied to different schools and got in, one guy in our class is going to Western in California this fall for medial school. As for the students that did not get accepted, administration gave them 3 options moving forward that seemed fair since they didn't have to offer anything. These were the options offered: (Get a 3.5 GPA, 92.5% on comprehensive final, guarantees an interview for this fall with admissions and possible seat in July for COM OR get a 3.2 GPA, 80% on final, and guaranteed interview for next years class, OR get 3.0 GPA, 70-80% on final, MCAT of 500, guarantees an interview as well)
Bottom line, if you are looking to apply to this program in efforts to make yourself a better candidate for medical school, this can be achieved and getting accepted can be done as well. Again, you have 4 months, don't slack off, work hard, put in as much time as it takes to make the grades, and earn it for yourself! If you really want to be a doctor, that's not too much to ask! As with anything in life that you really want, its not up to anyone else, don't make excuses, you are not entitled and its not a given, it must be earned!! (harsh words but very true) From a future doctor here, it is attainable, It can be done! :)
Feel free to contact me if you have further questions! Best of luck in your journey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
to respond to the previous post, this person had a nursing degree prior to entering the program and practiced for many years
so its safe to say they had a leg up on a lot of the people in the program

plus this person anonymously wrote a letter to the school threatening to go to the accreditation agency....

Reactions: 1 users
to respond to the previous post, this person had a nursing degree prior to entering the program and practiced for many years

plus this person anonymously wrote a letter to the school threatening to go to the accreditation agency....

Was the majority of the classes background in science/health care?

Coming from your perspective, with the changes made after this person wrote the letter to the school, would you recommend the program for next year? How is the new director?

I applied back in February for the fall, and still have not heard a thing. Has anybody else applied and heard back?

Really? Thats News to me!!
Anyways, just providing an objective perspective that is different from others stated is completely reasonable.

Last edited:

Just to provide a little bit of context for future applicants in regards to this....yes I have a nursing degree and worked for years as a nurse I will admit this did help me a lot for pharmacology in the use of medications we learned about however there were many things like mechanism of action and other details that I was never taught, nursing also helped with clinical application of things however we did not have a pathophysiology class during this program. Prior to this program I had never taken courses in immunology, molecular basis of medicine, Scientific methodology, Journal club, microbiology, or medical humanities and my A&P was 15 years ago!! (Almost everyone in our class has had undergraduate courses at least 10 years more recent than me) also I commute over an hour each way to class every day, and I had a BABY in the middle of the program, (2 days after fall semester finals & started class in the spring when he was 3 1/2 weeks old) so if we're going to put things in context let me give you the whole picture. I had much less time to put into my schoolwork compared to many of my classmates and I still found a way to prioritize time, study, and make high grades. So it's safe to say whoever responded above has no idea what they're talking about. If I can do well under the conditions I had, anybody can!! My point is future applicants don't be discouraged! It is possible to do well and get accepted! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 users
Wow. These posts are definitely freaking me out. I saw so many great reviews about the medical school and assumed the MSBS program was the same. It was my top choice, and I've just heard yesterday that I've been accepted. I'm now terrified of going. I'm more than willing to put in the time and effort. I do not assume that everything will be handed to me, however it seems that from these posts that was not the problem. It seems like the program was just very unorganized. Does anyone know if this years program will be any better? I've canceled all of my interviews thinking I was just going to go to RVU. Now I'm not so sure I want to spend $50K and get screwed over. Has anyone else gotten accepted and feel the same as me?
I'll pm you

Does anyone know the deadline for this years application cycle? I can't seem to find it anywhere on RVU's site. Waiting on my LORs and want to send a friendly reminder email with the actual deadline...

Does anyone know the deadline for this years application cycle? I can't seem to find it anywhere on RVU's site. Waiting on my LORs and want to send a friendly reminder email with the actual deadline...
They have rolling admissions so they don't really have a deadline. At least thats what i was told when I called them.

Applied with 500 mcat, 3.2 cgpa and 3.1 sgpa--- received rejection today.